2

3rd PoV

"i refuse!!" Haru stated, standing infront of the chief with you beside him. "Hell nah will we be his instuctor!" You growled. The chief had just informed you and haru that the both of you will be kambe dude's instructor. And of course, since the both of you hate kambe, you both disagreed the moment the chief told you the news.

"forget it. Well, there's always a way to get by, he's atleast an adult." the chief said, working on his mini boat.

Yeah, a snotty ass adult may i add.

You thought, clearly annoyed. Just then, the door opened revealing the one and only stuck up bitch- i mean kambe daisuke. You pulled haru back to your desk as you sighed.

" ah kambe-kun! Have a seat over there. " the chief instructed as he followed. You rolled your eyes. Saeki, a girl with pink hair, rolled her chair over to kambe and offered a piece of candy. Kambe held a red gummy fish, examining it as you huff in annoyance.

"What a loser." you mumbled. Kamei then screamed as you glared at him. "Kamei, shut up." haru lowly said.

"it says that the idol akiko hashida had died from drug overdose." kamei sadly said as you rolled your eyes.

"Seriously?!!" haru exclaimed, standing up as he look at kamei's computer. "kato-san, didnt you say you like her?" kamei asked. "wait, why are we seeing this in the internet?" haru asked.

You rolled your eyes.

"i dont get boys at all." you sighed. You turn your head to see kambe staring at you as he silently chews on his gummy fish. you quickly gave him a hard glare as he smirks.

"urgh, chief ill be going to the theft prevention program." you informed them as chief allows you, clearing giving no shits to you. "ill come with you." haru stood up as you nodded, standing up from your seat and walking out the door with haru.

You both walk side by side as you growled, gritting your teeth as you harshfully turning around.

"What the fuck are you doing?" you asked in a cold tone, glaring at the one and only kambe daisuke. "im joining you both." he stated as you rolled your eyes.
----------
"ngh...im tired." you groaned, holding a atleast 3 paper bags filled with nonsense things. "Give it to me." kambe walked next to you as you growled.

"Get away from me you prick." you lowly said, giving him a cold glare as he stared at you, unamused. Haru then saw 2 men's giving a show. Haru halted as you also did too.

"lets go." kambe said as you rolled your eyes. "why dont you go ahead dickface." you said as kambe turn to you.

"A face doesn't look like a dick, if you want , I'd gladly show you one." kambe smirked as you irked a tick mark on your forehead. You quickly throw your phone at him as he quickly catch it, placong it on his pockets with a smirk. You rolled your eyes. He suddenly drops some money on the 2 men's hat.

" OI! It's not about money-" haru was quickly cut off by the 2 mens who cheered. They quickly tidy up and walked away when kambe spoke.

"is that mescaline?"
----------
"whom did you buy it from?" kambe asked the guy with short hair as you stood beside kambe, arms crossed.

"someone i dont know."

"how can you not know? Dont act like we arr stupid hun." you growled, next to kambe as kambe glance at you. "where did u buy it?" you asked.

"kabukicho."

"your lying again." you growled. "what time?" you asked again as the guy look down.

"9pm" he said as you chuckled. "you really love lying dont you." you said between your chuckles as the guy shivered.

"you rode a train from your hometown to roppongi, then at 10:24am you rode a train again so that means you bought it at roppongi." kambe said as you rolled your eyes.

"name your price." Kambe said as you quickly snap your neck at him. "WHAT THE HELL?! YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCKING BRIBE THIS MAN AND MAKE HIM BETRAY HIS FRIEND?!?" you yelled as kambe quickly pull your wristy, sitting you down on his lap as he lean on your back, his face near the side of your face.

"Honey you better tone your voice down it ill make sure it is sore tonight." he lowqly said with his deep voice as you growled at him, he smirked, wrapping his arms around your waist as he lean on the chair with you still in his lap, making sure your posture is straight.

"ill asked again, Who did you buy it from?" you said, leaning onto the desk as your eyes pierce onto his soul. He slightly glance at you but quickly look down. You growled.

"You really wont speak or do you want your family involved in this?" you asked, sitting up straight again when kambe grip on your waist tightly. You rolled your eyes ignore him since you need anything from him.
------------
"YOU bitch!" you growled, opening the door as you follow kambe out, passing haru and kamei. You quickly pull him into a small storage room as you grip on his shoulder, harshly pinning him to a wall as your hand dug deep his shoulder.

"you really are a spoiled brat. Bribing everyone with money? Really?" you glared at him as he stared at you first before smirking, he quickly push your  hands away and thats when he pinned you to the wall, his hand trapping you as he lower his face.

"you know, you should really think before you do anything." Kambe mumbled as his lips brush against your neck, you flinched, pushing him away as you growl.

"Bastard!"