end pt.2

"DAISUKE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" you yelled as you burst inti the room where the others were as daisuke smirked.

"Hmm? What is it babyy?" Daisuke asked with a smirk as you walked up to him and hit his head. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME THERE?!" You asked as daisuke laughed.

"Sorry i forgot about you."

"you little-"

"now now y/n, chill down or else your boyfriend would last a day alive." Haru said, calming you down as you sighed. Yes, you heard it right, boyfriend.

After a year of him courting you, you both are now together. It was your 3rd year anniversary as he literally left you at the house, as you had to walk and ride a bus.  Daisuke stood up, walking away as you glare at his back.

---

"Come on y/n!" saeki excitedly said, pulling you somewhere as you wore a blindfold. "Saeki, i swear if i hit my head ima take your food away."

"You wont i promise. And..now!"

You took off your blindfold only to look around and saw decoration, money and roses to be exact. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

When you followed the trail you saw haru.

"Haru?" You asked, walkin infront of him as he smiled and turned you around revealing daisuke on one knee.

You went sh👁👁k.

"W-woi, kambe, what is this.." You stuttered as he smirked. "Suzuki y/n. Hm.. How bout we change the last name to kambe?"

"I-"

Daisuke pulled out a box, opening it to reveal a ring.

A/n: sanaol mayaman.

"Y/n, will you marry me? Yes or yes?" Daisuke asked as you were dumbfounded, your throat getting dry as daisuke waited.

"Say yes y/n~~" Kamei teased as you blushed in embarrassment, as you cover your face. "Y-yes i will." You mumbled as the crowd cheered, daisuke chuckled, grabbing your hand and slipping the luxury ring in which was a bit heavy.

Damn shit-

Your thought was interrupted as daisuke pulled you by the waist and held your chin, giving you a kiss to which you kiss back.

----

And finally, it was now your wedding day.

You we're holding your bouquet, your hair nicely done as you wore the big ass wedding dress suzue picked out. You were already behind doors, the church bring big since there were many guest. The veil covering your front part as the doors slowly open revealing you. Haru awed, seeing you since he was the best man. Hoshino was the one who walked you to the front part of the church as hoshino gave you to daisuke who smiled.

"You look beautiful."

"It's because im caked."

"No your not darling."

A/n: yes u were

A/n: yes u were.

Skip to the donckekckksske

"You may now...kiss the bride."

And by that, daisuke pull out your veil and pulled u into a passionate kiss as everyone cheered.

"Finally, you now hold my last name like i said u would when we first met."

"I think i regret saying i do now-"

"No you dont."

"Ah shi-"

---

"Haru why did i even marry this guy im not ready-"

"Its your honeymoon, y/n. Sooner or later you'll agree. And its not like its your first time. You both did it when it was your  2nd year anniversary-"

"okay okay shush!!!-"

Daisuke suddenly snatch your phone and ended the call. "Now now darling, why u calling him?" Daisuke asked as you rolled your eyes.

"Shut up and lets get this over with."

"Alright, Dont scream my name too much~"

"SHUT UP!"