carers/caregivers

this information comes from babithigh on instagram!

🍼 A caregiver, sometimes known as a daddy, mommy, big, etc. is a person who receives immense satisfaction from guiding and nurturing, as a result of giving their utmost love and care. As a Caregiver they enjoy being in control, being authoritative, guiding a relationship and receiving the love and respect from a regressor/little that comes with the dynamic.
They are also generally extremely loving and gentle, in that they wish to educate, help, and look after a little. They enjoy the feeling of being loved and needed when given the chance to provide this level of care.

🧸 The Caregiver can be given many different names, "Daddy, Mommy, Big, etc."
Caregivers don't need to be a significant other. They can also be strictly platonic, meaning a friend. Caregivers can truly be anyone who you trust and are comfortable with.

🍼 The cglre dynamic may involve rules, punishments, and rewards for the little. These are not demanded by the caregiver, but agreed upon by the little on the caregiver together, consensually. They may involve, bedtime, food intake, and other guidelines which the little may otherwise have a hard time implementing for themselves. It should be obvious that if the little decides that they would like to revoke their caregivers right to a rule or punishment in a serious manner, they are completely free to do so.

🧸 Cglre relationships can vary dramatically in dynamic and lifestyle, there is no real "right way" to take part in this dynamic, as long as all participants are consenting adults, or in some cases 13-17 year olds as well.