18 Ramadan Kareem

🕋🕋🕋🕋🕋🕋🕋

🌺DURING RAMADAN🌺
Things To Do In Ramadan
-------------------------------------

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

الحـمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله وعلى آلـه وصحبه ومن والاه

✳ Abu Hurayrah reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said:👇

Whoever observes fasts during the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping to attain Allah's rewards, then all his past sins will be forgiven.
📚(Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

THE MONTH OF RAMADAN

Ramadan is a month not only when Muslims keep away from food,, but everything we do during this month causes us to develop taqwa (piety).. The Holy month of Ramadan is where we recharge our Imaan (faith) for the entire year.. In this article I will attempt to list out few things which we can all do to make our Ramadan this year more spiritual and hopefully some of these things would develop into habits which we carry on with us for the year ahead.

✳ There are numerous acts muslims are advised to do more to maximize the blessings of the holy month:

1⃣Providing food for breaking the fast:

"Whoever provides food for breaking of the fast for a fasting person receives the reward of the fasting person, without the reward of the fasting person being reduced in any way."
[Tirmidhi & Ibn Majah]

This is an easy way to receive more blessings during this month, while increasing our spirituality.

2⃣. Visiting a sick Muslim

"There is no Muslim who visits a sick Muslim early in the morning but 70 thousand angles send blessings upon him until evening comes, and if he visits him in the evening, 70 thousand angles send blessings upon him until morning comes, and he will have a garden in paradise."
[Tirmidhi]

3⃣. Read the Holy Quran:

Muslims are enjoined to dedicate more time to reading the glorious Quran during Ramadan because of the bounties that it brings.. Scholars have said that one receive multiple rewards for every letter recited in the Holy month.

4⃣. Intensify efforts in the remembrance of Allah:

The days of the Holy month is expected to be spent remembering Allah through various acts of Ibadah.. Reading the Quran and reciting different chapters of the Holy book as a form of creating bond with Allah is highly recommended.

5⃣. Give to charity:

Ramadan, in essence, is for sober reflection. Muslims are advised to give to the poor in their everyday life but giving of alms is highly encouraged in the Holy month.

6⃣. Pray at the appropriate time:

Observing the compulsory Solawaat -five daily prayers - is of importance in the Holy month.. Muslims have no excuse in the pang of hunger during Ramadan to miss their solat.

7⃣. Mingle with fellow Muslims:

It is also advised in Islam that Muslims mingle with fellow Muslims in the Holy month.. It is more pronounced for the privileged in the society to mix with those on the lower rung of the societal ladder - both in the Holy month and afterwards.

8⃣. Donate to worthy causes:

There are numerous Islamic causes that could help propagate the messages of the deen that Muslims are advised to partake in during Ramadan.. Worthy causes may include donating to the publication of Islamic sensitisation materials or sponsoring radio and television programmes to spread the message of Islam.

9⃣. Mend broken fences:

Allah rewards the one who mends broken fences and aid healthy relationships in the Ummah - Muslim community.. Hence,, Ramadan offers Muslims the opportunity to mend broken relationships and live peacefully.

🔟. Offer Zakat ul Fitr:

Muslims are enjoined offer Zakat ul Fitr ahead of the Eid prayers after Ramadan.. This is to enable the needy,, the poor and the less-privileged also celebrate the festival with joy.

Allah Alone Knows Best

Assalamualykum warahmattullah wabarkhatuh ❤

*May Allah (SWT) Bless you and your family with a restful mind, useful soul, peaceful home, *commendable effort, acceptable worship, and a successful end. May He beautify your tongue with truth, heart with sincerity, and count you and your family among the dwellers of Jannatul Firdaus ,May Allah accept our ibadah and forgive our sins.
Ramadan Kareem🌙wa jumu'at Mubarak🕌

** it has been soo long lovelys😇💞💕
Hope you're all doing well !

Ramadan Kareem💞💕💕