The Invisible Guest

One day Aditi was coming back to home from school and she saw a young man wearing traditional clothes. It seemed unusual to her.

The man looked tall , fair , handsome and had long hair. He had an innocent face with fire in his eyes. His eyes were beautiful and powerful. She got extremely attracted towards him. He looked ferocious and at the same time calm. His hair was straight , silky and black which is difficult to find.

The guy was moving here and there confused terribly. She felt like going to him but was cautious at the same time. But she dared to go to him asking about him. Generally she didn't care about strangers and minds her own business.

She couldn't see anyone in pain. She found him worried and wandering around. He had a bow and arrow in his arms. His arms were stronger than the fighters. He had a red red Tika on his forehead. His height was unmatchable. He was wearing a white dhoti with a silver kavach. He wore ornaments which looked like the real ones.

I asked him if he was alright and he said confusingly - where am I ?

Aditi - This is Raipur. Where are you from ?

He - I am the Prince from Hastinapur.

Aditi - Have you gone out of your mind ! You are talking about a historical place and that too a prince. Don't you know there is democracy in India. Now you would say that you are the king - Yudhisthira. I think you work in a drama company.

He - I am not Yudhisthira. I am Samarjan. Am I watching a dream ? Why are these palaces so tall ? What kind of dresses are you wearing ?
I think I am in another world.

Aditi - Please forgive me. I can't handle this. Find someone else who would trust your story. I can't and I advise no one else would. I have a lot of work to do. I'll take a leave.

Samarjan - Please miss tell me the way to Hastinapur.

Aditi - Since how long have you been here ?

Samarjan - I have been moving all around from 3 days. No-one is trusting me. I don't have a shelter or anything and don't know whom to trust.

Aditi - So you haven't eaten anything from 3 days.

Aditi felt bad for him. She doesn't trust people but he seemed to be a good person. She didn't believe in his story but at the same time had a soft corner for him. She usually gave half of her lunch to stray dogs and this was a human. Her humanity stopped her and she decided to help him.

Samarjan - Don't bother for me much. I just need to go to my town.

Aditi - Come with me to my colony Garden. I'll get you lunch and then we'll decide about it.

Samarjan - it's okay just show me the way.

Aditi - I have told you enough times now don't irritate me repeating the same thing. Come with me.

Samarjan - Thanks for helping me. You are the first one helping me out. What's your name ?

Aditi - I am Aditi. Nice meeting you. So now are we friends.

Samarjan - How can a boy be a friend of a girl ?

Aditi - Let it be. You must have come from a small village. Don't worry about anything I am your companion not friend.

Samarjan - I can't digest what I see. I see so huge buildings it's like a different world.

Aditi - We'll discuss this later. Now sit on the stairs I am going to my home and I will bring you lunch.

Samarjan - Okk ma'am.

Aditi - It's good at least you know hindi. I don't have to talk in sanskrit. Your hindi is dangerous. You are a definitely good actor.

Samarjan was sitting down there and Aditi came back taking and hiding the lunch. They were sitting secretly where no-one could see them.

She never trusted people but this time for the first time she trusted someone that too not completely. What will happen now ?
How did he come here ?