Are you a Scientist ?

The next morning followed a new enthusiasm and they fought their battle within themselves strongly. They arrived at their destination.

Aditi - This is the station, let's get down.

Samarjan - As you say.

In the station Aditi mesmerized everyone by her gorgeous looks. She always has that rich look. Her straight and black hair to her shoulders , her blue Capri with a orange top complemented her. Her face was with no expressions.

But Samarjan couldn't be ignored as he was nothing less. His strength and endurance could be seen on his face. He was a perfect blend of cuteness and strength.

We'll this was visualised in a filmy way the way we see in Bollywood movies. In reality no-one has the time to admire a stranger's beauty or style.

Aditi booked a cab to the hotel. They reached the hotel which didn't look like they imagined. It was far away from the urbanised area in the forest. It appeared more like a hut than a hotel.

Samarjan - Just look at this, I didn't imagine our last moments here.

Aditi - Don't you know , people pay extra to spend their time close to the nature. It's not that I don't have  money , it's for adventure.

Samarjan - But I think that you didn't book it.

Aditi - Actually you are right , but adjustment is the best way.

Professor Tiwari - How is the cottage ?

Aditi - Sir, it's amazing. But sir , what about the appointment? I mean what's the plan ?

Professor Tiwari - We'll reach there by tomorrow. Spend the rest of the day near the nature but don't go far away without my permission. Now you are my responsibility, I am answerable to your family.

Aditi - I'll keep that in mind.

Professor Tiwari went away from there while Samarjan and Aditi took rest and relaxed themselves. They clicked some selfies and talked non-stop.

Aditi - Samarjan , I wanna climb that mountain.

Samarjan - I have climbed many.

Aditi - Oh really !! I just can't believe that. You have had enough of adventure in your life.

Samarjan - Well it's nothing , I think you are forgetting that.....

Aditi - That you are a Kshatriya and a warrior.

Samarjan - Now , you know me well. On a serious note , do you wanna climb that mountain ?

Aditi - I wish to but professor Tiwari would never agree and allow me take such a risk.

Samarjan - You are right , but there's no harm in trying.

Aditi - Let's not deviate from our actual goal. Tomorrow early morning we need to leave the cottage. And tomorrow will be a crucial day for us.

Samarjan - Let's go and have our dinner. It will be very difficult for you to get up so early. Atleast today sleep early.

Aditi - You are right , I am an owl and you are a morning bird.

Samarjan - After the meeting we will come back and then we'll have the time to explore this beautiful place.

Aditi - But only if you Stop the discussion and have dinner.

Samarjan - What have you ordered for dinner ?

Aditi - Simple chole bhature. And a surprise after that.

Samarjan - What surprise ?

Aditi - If I tell you , what is the need of surprise ?

Samarjan - You're making me curious and impatient.