Is it really a good news ?

For Aditi it was the best things to look at Samarjan sleeping. His face was filled with innocence and softness. He appeared like a child who has no worries.

This was the first time that Aditi got up early in this whole vacation

This was the first time that Aditi got up early in this whole vacation. It was 5:00 PM and even before Samarjan got up.

Her mind was filled with conflict and confusion. There was no call or information from professor Tiwari or Dr Madhav Mehra.

She couldn't imagine Samarjan going away from her and at the same time she couldn't keep him with her for a longer time.

And suddenly Samarjan got up and couldn't believe that Aditi has got up before him.

Samarjan - What's the plan today ?

Aditi - Well I have been thinking about this and I think that we should go to a Temple.

Samarjan - Temple ??

Aditi - We can go to the temple to pray for the appointment and we will get positive vibes. And you can also discover new artwork on our temples.

Samarjan - Your plan seems good. Let's go for it.

Today Aditi wore a yellow lehenga , not very heavy but classy. She looked unconditionally beautiful in a traditional attire.

She wore heels instead of sneakers and earnings instead of ear tops. Samarjan was speechless and today Aditi actually outshone him.

They took a cab and went to the famous Shani Mandi. The temple was exceptionally beautiful and mesmerizing.

 The temple was exceptionally beautiful and mesmerizing

They both folded their hands in front of the God. They both had wishes , but their motive was just to get back to the place he belonged to.

They sat for some time together in a courtyard garden. And suddenly Aditi's phone rang. It was the personal secretary of Dr Madhav Mehra. And she fixed the appointment for the day after tomorrow.

Aditi was very happy for him but at the same time shattered by the thought that Samarjan would go away from her.

She told this to Samarjan and he had the same feelings but pretended to be happy. Now they realised that this was the last day they would be spending together.

But Aditi couldn't leave him alone to travel so far and decided to go with him. And now there are a lot of problems for reaching there but the biggest problem was....... What will she say at her home ?

What about staying at an unknown place ? Whom should she trust ? And Samarjan going away from her. She was totally confused.

Aditi - Samarjan , it's the time to go. Get ready.

Samarjan agreed and they went back to her home. Everyone was waiting for her and now their doubt was confirmed looking at her in the lehenga.

But everyone kept quiet and looked for an opportunity to know the reason behind her wierd and mischievous behaviour. Her sister added fuel in the fire.

Samarjan was in her room lost completely in his thoughts. He took out his bow out of the almirah and the jewelleries out of the locker room.

Meanwhile Aditi was thinking to ask for the permission. And she got the idea that her family was doubting on her when her brother told her about the conversations between them.

Now when everything appeared blurred and unclear , the only way she found was professor Tiwari. She decided to call him.

Aditi - Good morning sir, actually I am stuck in a situation.

Professor Tiwari - First take a deep breath and relax. Don't rush , I am listening.

Aditi - Sir , We have got the appointment and after 1 day we need to reach there.

Professor Tiwari - The day after tomorrow , don't worry you'll reach there on time. Take a flight and go.

Aditi - Sir , that's the problem. At my home noone knows about it and I don't have enough money.

Professor Tiwari - I really appreciate what you did. I am quite impressed by your empathetic behaviour. You have helped a guy who has no relation with you. So , I will help you.

My vacations are going on and I don't have much work to do. So , I'll take you there. You are my responsibility.

Aditi - Sir , I don't know how to thank you. But still there's a problem. My parents won't allow me to go to such a far away place.

Professor Tiwari - But why ?

Aditi - Sir , I need to have a valid reason for them to allow me.

Professor Tiwari - I have a solution , I will talk to your parents and convince them by saying that we are going for an educational trip.

Aditi - But sir you don't need to lie.

Professor Tiwari - Technically it's not a lie , Definitely you are going to learn a lot of things in this journey. We are not going to party , we are going to meet a scientist.

Professor Tiwari convinced her family to allow her to come for the educational trip. And everyone was happy instead that she was working on this project for so long.

Meanwhile Professor Tiwari booked the tickets for them to Amanik , Samarjan and Aditi packed their bags.
It was an awkward situation for them. They had a lot to say but were surrounded by silence.

Suddenly Aditi decided to go out for some work and asked Samarjan to wait until she comes back

Suddenly Aditi decided to go out for some work and asked Samarjan to wait until she comes back. And she didn't even tell him the reason for going out.

What is Aditi hiding ?
How will be their journey ?