Chapter 3: Prince William

Prince William

                               Prince William

Third Person's P.O.V

         Inside and a castle, ruled by king Arthur and queen Magnolia, a prince was born. Gifted by dark black hair, a pair of ocean blue eyes, and a point nose. He would make many maidens cry in the near future, at least that's what his parents said. Everyone in the palace rejoice for they now have an heir to the throne. But their celebration comes with it's twin, grief and sorrow. Right after they prince was born, her mother, queen Magnolia passed away because of some illness that took her her life from her beloved kingdom, from the people, for her most beloved husband, and her now baby.

          Queen Magnolia was the most kind queen their kingdom has ever had, a great wife for her husband, an ambitious woman, a brave maiden when she was still in her youth, and supposed to be a great mother for her child. She was looked up by their neighbor kingdoms. But death waits to no one. The whole kingdom lost it's light when the queen died, specially the king. But like she always said, life must go on.

          The kingdom never became the same as before. The once happy and friendly place became harsh, afraid, and dark. Some people became a evil because their once strict rules was now not implemented. The king was too busy grieving for his dead wife, but never let his kingdom become a rock bottom.

           The king raised his son as much as he can, taught him things that he needed to know as a prince. He sometimes was hard in his son when he couldn't control his emotions but he can't blame his own son for he longed for his mother too, his father is here but seems like he's not. Prince William always wish for his mother to be by his side. He just wanted to feel like he is part of the family too.

            When the prince came to the age of thirteen, their kingdom has to duel a war. Other kingdom see that piece by piece, King Arthur's kingdom is falling so they take that opportunity to invade it. Their kingdom almost fall but luckily, an alliance with his brother's kingdom made them defeat and win the war. King Arthur almost died that day. He was so afraid that he too, will leave his son behind but luckily, by the help of several doctors, the king healed from his wounds and decided to become the father that the prince always wish for him to be. Day and night, prince William never leave his father's side when the king is being healed. He feared that he might loose his father. When the king woke up, he found his son sitting on the chair beside him, asleep. His heart was moved, realizing that how bad a father he is. He rubbed the boys head only to wake the boy and made him jolt up. He was surprised to see his father looking and smiling at him. He was frozen in his spot, not knowing what to do for he is does not have much closeness with his father. Knowing the boy wont make a move he opened his arms wide offering for a hug and was about to talk when his son was already in his arms the moment he opened his arms. The thirteen years old prince cried in his fathers chest, hugging him tightly as he could, telling him how terrified he was to loose his father. A tear falls down on the kings eye, he didn't know that his son would still love him this way, the fact that he was hard on him. He rubbed his son's back, soothing him, telling him how terribly sorry he was for not being a father. "I promise you, son. From now on, I'm going to be the father that you deserve. I'm so sorry, my boy. I was so occupied in grieving on your mother's death that I forgot about your feelings. Im so sorry for being a horrible father." The king cried. "It's okay, father. I understand. I'm so sorry too for being a bad child. I was so afraid I might loose you too today. I don't know what I will do if you too is taken away from me." The boy cries harder in his father's arms. The guards and maids who witnessed it has tears on their eyes, seeing the sight of their rulers in tears broke their hearts but happy that the relationship of father and son is now recandled.

         Bit by bit, King Arthur, together with his son, Prince William, they made the kingdom brought back to it's original state. Brought back the laws, the color, the life of their kingdom. The commoners loved what their king was doing, treating the people the way they were treated before like when the Queen was still with them. King Arthur taught his son the best he coul to be a Prince, supported the boy on everything. They bond together every free time they have.