22: And I You

Okay people, I can explain.

This chapter takes me months to think since I don't know how to write a chapter like this.

So I asked another writer to help me with this and took him weeks to finish.

But any who....this chapter is for those who's patient enough to wait.

Thanks for loving and appreciating my work.

Love lot's.

*Warning*

Ariel

Something peculiar happen to me this morning to which it never happened to me before.

Right when I woke up early this morning, I felt hot. It is as though my entire body was on fire, like I was on fire. The sun isn't even up yet.

I never had been ill before nor suffer from fever.

Beads of sweats was forming on my forehead whilst my breathings became labour.

"Mama?" I called mama to seek help and she came right quick with how my tone was aghast.

"Yes, child?" She asked but as soon as she witnessed how my state is, she came kneeling down beside the bed that I was currently lied.

"You have a fever." She fret as her palm touched my burning forehand.

"Joseph? Come here. Ariel's ill." Mama spoke to the person outside the room.

"What is it, love?" Papa said as soon as he entered the room.

His face then frowned when the sight in front of him made him confused.

"Ariel's sick, darling. Can you make some herbs for him to drink, please?" Her behest was filled with fret as Papa scramble on his feet to do as he was told.

Having this illness makes us all go on edge as it never happened before to me, not even once.

"Water." I panted out as the sheets on the bed is brutally being fisted by my hand.

"What?" Asked mama.

"I need so-some water....in a bowl, please." I breathed out. What is happening to me?

"Right away. Just wait here." Said mama, jogging out to get what I asked.

Whilst they were gone, I stripped my under garment off, leaving the cold air to hit my bare skin. The worst part was I think I have an erection under the silk of my gown.

I hope mama and papa won't see it, that'd be too embarrassing for me.

Mama came running back after I hid my garment away, with a bowl of water in her arm.

"Here it is. Are you sure of using your ability? Maybe this isn't the time and it may cause you more trouble." Worriedly said by my mother, doubting to give me the bowl or not.

"I-it's fine mah-mama. I can handle it." I said and waved my hands in the air to manipulate the water to come to me.

The shivers I felt when the cold liquid touched my fingers as I wrapped the water both in my hand like a pair of gloves.

"Maybe you should take all your clothes off." I hear mama spoke but I was too focused on my self as my toes began to web and scales are starting to come out to cover my pale complexion.

My transformation was complete but I still feel my hardness inside my gown.

I lower my hand and touched my chest with the cold water. It's starting to feel warm but the fire in my chest never fade even with my magic.