PROLOGUE

The year is 2132, , for several hundreds of years now the kingdom has played host and council to the silent conclave, at the head of the council is King Marcus Chalgomery the ruler, king and highly respected member of the court, loving father and husband to his wife and kids as well as many other things. A peace treaty is finally put in place with the wretched defiance between the people of Ofalion and the rebellion that would keep the kingdom in its rightful place and its people safe from harm, keeping order in the realms was what Marcus strived for most, his justice and fair ruling was among popular with his people meaning that order was kept throughout the land.

The sudden death of the King Marcus and Queen Pamela Chalgomery leaves their two sons in power, but the throne was left to the elder son and prince, Zachariah Chalgomery, once finally in power rules are changed, views are strongly changed and treaties are broken within rebellions...but at 2:30 am on the 16th January...the defences of the palace walls falls to the ground and the palace is attacked..

He can feel the pride and joy inside him as the palace's final defences fall to the ground, with nothing left standing in his way, he knew that he and his men of the rebellion of the wretched defiance were about to make history. One last impassioned hurrah to mark the destruction of an ancient building and legacy and the end of an evil ruler whose life was about to be cut extremely short was about to become a story that the cities people would forever speak of, in the space of 3 years the rebellion went from being one that was at peace with the two cities to being a rebellion that was about to break everything it ever stood for, despite all its privileges its been granted, they have only moments before the king is killed and the rest is history..