🍁🍁Chapter 7🍁🍁

Hey, thanks to all the new readers for reading the book.

Riya's POV.

What I saw next to say I was shocked would be an understatement.

The house was really beautiful , but what caught my attention was the painting which I painted that was there hanging on the wall opposite to the TV in the living room all proud.

You'll must be thinking what is going on the seen is I'm a renowned painter but no one knows that it is me all just know that some Riya is painting all those paintings and is quite famous.

I was so shocked that I didn't notice someone has entered in the living room.

"Yes, how can I help you?" A lady in her early forties asked me.

"Hello, actually I was looking for Ryan." I told her politely .

"You are his friend?" She asked me.

"No. We just meet at the cafe. Actually he left his files here I thought it must be really important so I came to give."

"Exactly!! That idiot son of mine can never be a friend of such a beautifull girl. Ooo my bad please sit dear. He is not home but never mind come come sit. What will you have?"

She kept on cursing her son and questioning me not giving a chance to answer.

"No, I'm fine. I have to leave mom must be waiting for me ." I declined her offer politely.

"But at least sit. By the way I didn't catch your name dear?"

"Ok. I'm Riya." I sat down on the sofa she took the opposite one of mine.

"I'm Megha Ryan's mom."

"Ooo! Nice to meet you ma'am."

"O come on call me aunty don't call ma'am it makes me feel old or..." She said the last part under her breath but I couldn't catch want she said so I asked her.

"Sorry, I didn't get you what did you said."

"Nothing dear you tell me.."

She got cut off by my phone ringing.

"Excuse me."

I told her and picked up my phone it was my mom calling.

I answered.

"Yes, mom."

"Where are you Riya? "

"Mom I am out . Do you need something from the shop? " I asked my mom.

"No, baby just checking on you. Go home quickly you have exams, right?"

"Yeah mom I was about to go. So see ya."

" Ok. See you. Call me when you reach home. Bye."

"Bye mom."

"Sorry, I have to go Aunty." I told her standing up.

I gave her the file. She took it and kept it in the drawer.

"You are going ? You came now only."

"Yes, I have to go."

"Ok. But we will meet soon, Ok?" She asked me hopefully.

"Yes, of course. Pleasure to meet you."

"Pleasure is all mine. At last I got what I was searching." She again said something under her breath but this time It was audible to me.

"Sorry, what you got?"

"Ooo dear nothing." She almost said instantly.

Weird. But I let it slide.

"Ok. Bye Aunty."

"Ok. Bye we'll meet soon."

Waywing her I left the house and sat in my car and started driving.

After I reached home I called my mom and informed her that I came home.

Then I went in my room and after getting fresh I opened my book and started studying as it's my last year of college.

"Riya, I'm home."

My mom's voice boomed in the house.

I was so busy studying that I didn't realised that it was evening and I skipped my lunch for that I am going to get a good lecture from my Bhai.

Let's see what happens.

Hey guysssss!!!!

I hope you like the chapter.

What do you think Megha (Ryan's mom) said under her breath??

What do you thing did Megha find?

Do you also find her behaviour wierd?

Comment and tell me your views.

Any suggestions??🤔🤔🤔 please do tell.

Comment.
Vote.
Share.
Follow.

Show me your love by following me on Instagram pettu_958.

Love Patrisha.