Ralph Peterson

"Got you!" Said, Stacy grabbing Jungkook by his turtleneck collar.

"Why would you even consider stalking us, " said Stacy making her grip tight on him.

"Oh! I recognise you as Ralphs enemy, " continued Stacy bringing her knife near his throat.

"I've caught you red-handed, it's a great opportunity for me to impress Ralph.

And I see my win over his heart, " mumbled Stacy relaxing her grip over his throat.

"Let's take you in, " said Stacy dragging Jungkook through the gate.

"Your knife is hurting me, let me go, " pleaded Jungkook.

Out of her enthusiasm for getting noticed among others and especially in front of Ralph Stacy continues dragging him ignoring all his words.

Attempting to thrust her strong strong physique, Jungkook only finds himself trapped in her outrageous and keen self.

"Please let me go, " stated Jungkook against her strong yet fragile physique.

"Who do you think you are to thrust me down too easily?" Stated pressing her knife even harder against his skin.

"Guess what, I was out for a walk and never expected to see a bird free.

Never expected we would catch an eye this way." Said, Stacy dragging him deep within.
.
.
"Why would you even consider stalking us?..

I recognise you as Ralphs enemy,

Great opportunity for me to impress Ralph."
.
.
-----
"Why the hell do you have this guy on hold, what did you do so?" Asked Ralph feeling annoyed.

"I... I witnessed him stalking us, " replied Stacy in a feeble voice, nervous to approach Ralph.

"Candy, who the hell is stalking us, " asked Mathew with a frown of concern walking towards them. Ralph narrowed his eyes at Stacy signalling her to lose her grip on Jungkook.

Moving swiftly towards Jungkook he drags him aggressively in the depth thrashing him hardly on a wrecked car.

"You know Jungkook, I've waited patiently to see this day come true" flinging him violently on the ground.

"I've anxiously waited since my childhood to break free my emotion. The torture I endured in that orphanage, being separated from parents during my early childhood and not being able to express myself clearly since then have left me sore faced and enraged."

Tightening his grip harder on Jungkook, he kept Jungkook from running away.

"Let me off, " said Jungkook in a week voice, struggling against Ralph's tight grip.

"Let you off, I've got a chance to see you away from Alex, Johnny and all. I can't leave this opportunity to strike my heart out and show you what you deserve.

Olly, bring me ropes. Matt, I need a duck tape from you and Stacy to stay by my side" said Ralph.

Leaving Jungkook in Stacy's grip, Ralph waits for them to finish their work.

"See yourself Jungkook, where you are. You have no one to protect you now like how Alex, Roxie and Johnny used to come calm me down whenever I felt angry.

I pity you Jungkook.

I pity over your situation.
.
.
" I pity you Jungkook.
.
I pity over your situation."
.
.
---
"Talking about that Alex was only by your side because he felt the loss of his cancerous son Mason Scott. Continued Ralph.

.
.
" Alex was only by your side because he felt the loss of his cancerous son,

'Mason Scott,'

I pity you Jungkook.

I pity over your situation."
.
.
.
---
.
.
Feeling a sharp hit on the ground and heavieness in his head, Jungkook shuts his eyes slowly as his vision started blurring of and his ears went totally deaf.
.
.
.
"Jungkook,
.
Jungkook."
.
.
.
" Jungkook, wake up, " repeated Ralph desperately trying to wake him up.

With blood flowing out from his head jungkook was lying coldly on the rough surface.

"Damnit, what have I done, " shouted Ralph in rage and guilt built up in his system.

"I became so blinded by my rage that I stepped out of my sanity, " whispered Ralph with his head buried in his hands.

"Well, it's too late for me to stay awake, I m off to sleep." Said Stacy trying to flee off of the scene.

Mathew and Oliver followed Stacy.

"Please don't leave me alone in this. It's late in the night and neither do we have money not do we have a vehicle to shift him immediately." Whispered Ralph in a feeble voice.
~~~