Demons I

~•~
Third Person's

Once upon a time would always be a beginning of every story, but this time it's different. This would start on where the seven so called demons are living. It is a village exclusively for the seven of the. which is called 'Terra Infinite'. They solely owned the place and only their houses and another building structure called Empyrean was built inside the village.

That one building was named Empyrean as it suits it's meaning which is 'an ideal place or state'. This place is one of their ideal place. They wouls usually hangout there for the reason that everything's there already. It's very huge that they also consider this place as their main headquarters.

The first floor is where the gym, the basketball court and the game room is located. All kinds of games that they are interested with is here. A very huge living room which is considered their meeting place is paced at the middle of the ground floor. While, the second floor is simply where the music room, the library, the bar and the movie theatre os located. While, the last floor is where their resting area is located.

Ya! Lee Sungjong, go get my phone and give it to me. It's just there at the table near you. Sunggyu shouts from the other end of the game room. Heads up that Sunggyu is pronounced as Sungkyu.

Sunjong just thought the hamster calling his name is definitely a nuisance.

Why don't you get it yourself? He shouted back.

You see, I'm playing billiards here. And make it faster! Sunggyu demanded.

Aish! You're really annoying! Sungjong stomped his feet before giving him his phone then went back on his seat. He decided to just watch their leader which is Sunggyu and Hoya while they are playing billiards.

Sunggyu is a very bossy leader with a hamster like eyes and Hoya is the sporty member whose kinda serious, rude, snob and is also the only person who can mock Gyu to the extent.

It's proven, you're Loser Gyu. I've told you, you'll never win against me. Hoya mocked him while laughing as moments passed by.

I'll win next time. Sunggyu answered him with gritted teeth and the look on their leader's face wherein his small eyes can no longer be seen and irritation is plastered on his face is a funny sight for Sungjong.

Sorry Loser Gyu, but that next time you're hoping for is never gonna happen. Hoya sarcastically laughed off his face.

Hoya, don't be like that to Lose--- I mean Sunggyu. He don't even have eyes yet you're infuriating him HAHAHAH. Woohyun joked around following his laughter.

That's just normal when you're aging. Sungyeol added fuel to the fire and the six of them aside from Gyu laughed.

He just looked at everyone with knotted forehead before turning his back on them which makes the group laugh even more.

Woohyun is a very silly one and Sunggyu being gullible as he is, is always Namu's victim but they are best of friends and Woohyun's nickname is Namu. While, Sungyeol is the choding (acting like the youngest and playful) of the group. He's a model but would always do pranks to them- definitely good at it, plus he's also a hacker.

Lee Sungjong whose the group's maknae (youngest) is also a model. He's currently eighteen years of age, turning nineteen by September third and a soon to be fourth year college student taking up Business Administration together with his gang.

Foolish kids. Can't believe they get to bully me. Tsk! Tsk! Is all Sunggyu can think of before heaving a sigh. He then decided to just sleep to cool down.