Demons IV

~•~
Woohyun

At 5 o'clock in the afternoon I arrived where JD's subdivision is. I parked outside Inspirit Sanctuary and lean on the hood of my car while waiting for her.

Hey Namu! I heard her called out while going outside the gates. She smiled so I did the same. I immediately open the passenger's seat when she reached me.

I can feel an awkward silence while driving. Probably because of our last encounter. She confessed that she's inlove with me, but I only sees her as my younger sister.

Tsk! I'm not really used to us being like this even after what happened. She's still my sister no matter what. And, for sure our parents might suspect something was going on if we're still like this upon arriving home.

So, how's school?/ Um, kumusta naman sa school niyo? We asked the same question, the only difference is she asked it in tagalog. We exchanged gazes because of that and laugh at each other. She might've notice the awkwardness too.

I told you not to think about what I previously said. Let's just pretend that it never happens. I can't bear losing a sibling just because of that. She simply said with a smile.

But, going back to the topic. How's school? She added.

As usual. Girls are always causing a havoc once they've seen us. I boasted about myself but it's the truth.

And as usual. You're still an airhead. She said rolling her eyes.

But you like me thou! Bleh! I teased her.

And now you have a something new to piss me. Deceiver! She looks pissed as she crossed her arms.

How 'bout you? How's school? You're third year already, right? I laughed as I asked back.

Yep! We're planning of transferring to a different school thou. It's because one of my friendship had a problem with our current school. Of course, no one should be left behind so we decided that all of us would transfer instead. I'm too excited about it already. She said full of smile.

You're all living in one house thou. But, that's still your decision. Is all I say to her.

We've entered together after parking my car. We even saw Dad at the living room, so I greeted him and we did a manly hug.

I miss you baby Denise! We heard mom's cheery voice who came from the kitchen.

Ma! I'm not a baby anymore! JD whined while pouting. These ladies are cute.

You're still my baby girl. Mom answered her before pinching her cheeks.

Anyway, let's go because the foods are served already. Mom said as she guided us to the dining table then we all started to eat right after a short prayer.

By the way Dad, what's the purpose of this dinner? I asked confused.

We just started eating and you're asking about that already. He whined playfully.

Because it's too sudden. So, what is it? I asked once more.

Well your Mom and I planned it a month ago.. Dad answered.

And you'd like to make it suspense ha! JD complaints.

We actually want the both of you to marry each other. We've been thinking about it and we both agreed that it's a good idea. Mom answered as if what she said really makes her happy.