Demons II

~•~
Sunggyu

*kriinnggg~~ kriiin----

*boogsssh~~

Fuckin' alarm clock! Just what time is it? It's dawn and yet you're making a fuss? Quit asking the alarm clock self. Tsk! I'm sure those kids set my alarm clock too early again.

Aishh! My sleep is ruined. And my alarm clock is smashed. I just mumbled while scratching the back of my head.

Sigh.

I'll just have a breakfast then and I'm sure those bastards are the ones who planned this.

Manang, did you cook breakfast already? I asked the maid upon entering the kitchen.

Aigoo! I haven't cooked anything yet because I'm certain that you'll wake up late. But, I'll cook for you right away. She said while preparing all the ingredients of the breakfast she'll made.

Anyway, what's the reason and you woke up too early hijo? She then asked.

You know the culprits, manang. I plainly answered. Those two rascals!

Is it sir Sungyeol and sir Dongwoo? You should've been used to their naughtiness. She said with a smile which made me sigh.

Okay, Manang. I'll just take a bath. I said and I'll make that I'm not the only one who'll wake up this early.

~•~

HOYY! WAKE UPPPP!! I shouted to the top of my lungs right in front of Sungyeol's face. He immediately rose up in bed.

A fire? Where's the fire? His face is still contorted and seems too shocked.

Fuck! Your reaction's priceless. I said while laughing.

The hell! It's just you, hamster Gyu. Tsss! Don't ever shout in front of my face again. He whined while wiping his face.

Aba! So, you're complaining? I'm glaring as I asked him.

Whose not gonna complain about it? Your spit's all over my face! Yuck! Sungyeol disgustedly answered.

What saliva are you talking about? I asked again annoyed to him.

Tsss! Move out of the way, I badly need to wash my face because you're full of germs. The bastard said before pushing me out of the way.

Ha! What did you say? I shouted after realizing what he just said but he already ran to the bathroom. Tsk! That rascal! I forgot what I'm supposed to do here, so I knocked on the bathroom door.

Why? You wanna pee? Then hold it and suffer. He shouted back

Bastard! When you're done, wake up Dongwoo and tell him he needs to wake up Hoya and the others. As for you, when Woo's already awake, you should wake up L. I finally tell him the reason why I'm here.

Eh? Why am I the only one who'll wake the both of them? He complained.

You deserve that! It's the consequence for the both of you and especially you. I said while sitting on his bed.

Tsss! Just because you woke up early. He mumbled.

Assh*le! Don't you remember that it's already one in the morning when we arrive home from G.E. Of course I lack of sleep. This time I was the one who complained.