Demons V

~•~
Jora Denise

Namu drived me home, directly to the gate of where I live instead of dropping me off at the gates of the subdivision. He insisted that he really wanna see where I'm currently residing.

Woah! This house is surprisingly huge. Who owns this? He asked while poking his head through the cars window since I already went out of his car.

Ley did, you don't even know her. She's a rich bitch. Anyways, I'll get going. Byiee! I bid my goodbye and he smiled before gesturing for me to go inside.

I went inside the gates and knocked through the door not even waiting for him to leave. I'm actually surprised why the house seems quiet because their voices are too loud that you can hear it even when you're just at the gates.

Oh Jura? Why'd you return home? Kyra asked me upon opening the door which made me frown.

Stop doing that. You look uglier! She said while laughing before wiping my face with her palm.

Ya! I yelped before turning my back to her. So annoying!

I then figured out why they are not having chaos at the living room. Both Ice and Ley are here looking busy on their own. We all learned our lesson after this one incident wherein we are all too noisy and messy and Ice was here. Geez! We were shocked when she turned mad.

I just decided to went upstairs and if everyone's curious about this mansion's design, I'll tell you what.

The mansion is a three storey building and the very huge garden is what's going to welcome you before you can even set a foot at the front door. Upon entering the front door is of course the living room. On the right side is the kitchen and the dining area, while on the left side is a sliding door to the swimming pool. As we've all agreed, there's three guestrooms, two restrooms and shower rooms at the ground floor which are designed for the guests. Our laundry area is at the back garden, so we can simply hang it dry afterwards.

The second floor is where our library is located. It has all the books we need, three long tables and seven computer set/station. We also have an entertainment room here wherein there's a huge flat screen television and a sofa set on the middle. The entertainment room also have a mini-fridge that contains ice creams of different flavors and just beside the fridge is a mini-oven and a cabinet with plenty of ready to cook pop-corn so it won't be a hassle for us once we decided to watch a movie.

There's also a mini-bar at the second floor but we are only allowed to drink cocktails and other light alcoholic beverages because Ice is very strick. Then, there's another room here that we called game room. Inside this room is a play station and XBOX. It also has dance revo and a racing machine just like on timezone.

At the very top floor is our bed rooms. There are seven bedrooms here so we would have our own rooms. While, the rooftop looks like a green house. Half of it's walls starting from the floor is a furnished cement then the other half 'til the ceiling is a fiber glass wherein the glass have an oval designed instead of making it a plain square. Every sides of the rooftop/greenhouse has plants. Half of this which is facing the front garden/gate have a long wooden table with chairs girded with vines while the other half which is near the entrance to this place have a sleeping mat rolled and placed to the side. Because there are times when we all want to just stare at the moon and stars, so we'd lay down here. Even the rain can be watched here without worrying that you'll get wet by the raindrops.

Anyway, the entrance of the garage is at the right side of the front garden because it is an underground garage for the reason that some of Ley's collections wouldn't fit in a normal garage. She have several luxury/race cars plus her motorbikes. Ice does have her own car but she kept it lowkey compared to her motorbike which is a Kawasaki 1000-CC. Bachi's BMW was also located at the external garage. Well, only those three have their own cars that's why the three of us including Tintin and Kyra is always with Batchi.

Psh! I'm getting dizzy. I'll just take a nap, but I heard someone knocking on my bedroom door.

I just said that I'll sleep eh!

Aish! Why? I asked annoying right after opening the door.

Not yet changing your clothes? What the! Anyway, time for lunch. Louie Andrea/Bachi simply said.

Psh! Yeah right! What time is it already? I asked once more.

Go look on your own watch! It's lunchtime already! She answered, annoyed.

Yeah, yeah. Get out of here then. I said before slamming the door shut. Seems that my contemplation about some things took longer that I haven't notice it's already noon.

Everyone! Just wanna inform that all of you are included to the eighteen treasures for my debut. I announced while we're eating.

Ha? When is it? Tintin asked confused.

May 13th. Two days from now hehe. I answered.

You bitch! Why didn't you tell us sooner? Kyra annoyingly asked me

I only remember it just now. I answered while scratching the back of my head.

Tsk!/Tss! I heard a scoff from Ice and Ley. Those are my expected reactions from these abnormals. Hmp!

Sorry po. I said showing a peace sign.

Sorry your face. Batchi said before rolling her eyes at me.

I was about to continue eating, but then.

Wash your hands, Jora and make it quick. Ice commanded and I obediently followed.

Where's the venue? Ice coldly asked when I returned to the dining table.

It's only at the Nam's mansion. I answered as everyone continued eating.