First Day

Zoe's POV

I pushed the doors that open to what they call highschool. I smelled the air of books and teens quietly. I got to my locker that was empty and I put my stuff I don't need inside, then I changed the code on it (6214).

Announcement: " If you are new here or you started freshman year please go down to the lunchroom to pick your majors...thank you and welcome back."

I closed the locker and made my way down to the lunchroom. There were so many clubs to choose from. I don't know which to choose from. I had art, biology, and swimming in my mind. So I chose the one that had a pretty cool group...swimming.

"Hi, you guys are the swimming club, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, hey, how may we help you? Would you like to join our group? We do pretty fun stuff." One of the members said.

"Yeah, I was thinking of joining your group. Before I sign, can you guys like gimme some information so I could see that---"

She cut me off and said, "Sure! I get what you mean! Sorry I'm just really excited that you are someone who actually cares about the club. Usually people just sign just to get a major. They don't even come to practices."

"Well, I do like swimming, so what time do we have practices each week? I asked.

"Um, we have practice Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. 3 hours a day. We start practice right after school at 3:00 and our meetings are during school. The principal will announce if we have meetings or not. Did you get all the info you need?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Thanks a lot. Is this the registration sheet?" I did not need more info. I got enough.

"No problem. Yes, you fill out everything and you're in! By the way, I think we will have our first meeting this year tomorrow just listen to the announcement. I really want to introduce you to the whole group!"

The first day seemed easy, but it won't be like that for long...