*Zoe's Life Story*

Why Zoe Lives Alone...

Zoe's POV

I woke up to the sound of my mom yelling in the other room. God she is so loud.

"WHY ARE YOU SO LAZY AND SLEEPY AND I ALWAYS ASK MYSELF WHY THE HELL I MARRIED YOU!!" Mom yelled.

I walked downstairs and found myself starring at my dad with a cigarette in his hand. My old paps. Please be divorced. Pretty please...

"I ask myself the same question, too. All you do is clean, cook, help Zoe, and other good stuff!! You never have time for making out!! My life sucks cuz of ya!! Women these days...especially ladies like you who are virgins. You adopted your sick bastard! You haven't even had s** with me yet!! All these years...13 f***in years. Piece a shit. All a ya. Just cuz of your sick f***in daughter, that I didn't produce with ya." He said.

I am speechless...he called my mother and I sick bastards. Hold on one frikin second!

"Hey! What's going on in here!!!! Why did you say those words Dad??? How could you!!" I yelled about to burst into tears.

"Honey please go in your room... Let me and your dad deal with our problems." Mom said nicely.

"You got that right..." My da-- nevermind I'll call him by his name. Can't even loom at him. My mom gave him a disgusted look and said to me...

"Please, I'll make you breakfast and go shopping! Be ready by 1! Now please go to your room."

"NO, I AM OLD ENOUGH TO HANDLE THIS! NOW, IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU GUYS ARE GETTING DIVORCED HOPEFULLY SO CAN YOU-- MR. BASTARD GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE!!" I yelled LOUDLY the neighbors could hear me.

"Zoe sweetie, I am leaving with him. He, wants to handle some problems between us and uhh...... What else Darryl???" Mom said clenching her teeth together.

"Nah, she is gonna be my s** slave "sweetie"! She lyin to yah! I speak the truth. Ima smack her butt till her skin turns red, like the bloody color. She gonna-----" Darryl said.

"DARRYL!!! SHUT YOUR BLOODY MOUTH HOLE! I AINT GONNA BE A S** SLAVE TO YAH AND TO NOBODY!! HOW DARE YOU!!" My mom yelled even louder than me.

Next thing you know, "Darryl" smacks my mom's face so hard it turned red right away!!!

"HEYY!! DON'T YOU FRIKIN TOUCH MY MOM YOU BITCH!" I went up in front of him and kicked him between his legs. He screamed then smacked me till I passed out. I heard somebody screaming my name and I woke up. Saw my mom laying on the floor crying and yelling my name out while I was being held and carried outside.

"I'M SORRY!! IM SORRY ZOE IM SOO SORRY!!!!" Mom yelled. I was confused.????

Into a car I go with Daryl. Thank God I knew where he lived because I would've been lost. I slept through the 10 minute ride. I woke up trying to struggle my way out of the car but the doors were double locked. Finally, he opened the doors and grabbed my arm tightly. He put me in a room with only a bed, drawers and a bathroom.

"Psssst, pssssst, PSSSST!" Someone said. It was coming from inside the shower. I opened it and found a naked girl. I closed my eyes and said,

"Who are you and why the heck are you naked!!!???"

"I was Darryl's slave. Are you Zoe Marshall?? He mentioned you, how sick you were, is that true?? And why are you here? Its supposed to be an older woman. I can get you out. You have to pretend to like me and kiss me on the bed. He will see that you are "lesbo" so he won't need you." She said.

"Thanks, a lot. Whatever it is to do to get out of this sick bitchs house. What about you??" I asked.

"Watch and you will see." She smirked.

We went to the bed and she went on top of me. She started pecking my cheeks just in time because we heard footsteps coming closer. Once the door opened I was half naked and was kissing the woman non stop. I actually liked it. I like her. He let us go just like the lady said. I was so relieved and scared at the same time. After that the lady got a new job in Los Angeles so I lived alone ever since...