Tease|SANEMI x Pillar! Reader[FLUFF]

[Third Person's View]

(Y/N) herself never knew how did she fell in love with the hot-blooded man named as Sanemi Shinazugawa when she became a Hashira(Pillar), at first she, herself was deeply annoyed due to his loud, barbaric behavior of his and then found it cute.

"Sanemi-kun~"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NEED!?" The male screamed in anger at the sight of (Y/N) who lets out a gentle smile across her face.

"Nothing serious though," The female stated. "I just wanted to get along with a fellow pillar, is that bad?"

"No, and I don't care-now 'SHUU'!" The male rolled his eyes making a slight hand gesture.

The female's smile then turned into a pout crossing her arms.

"I just wanted to get along though!"

"Pfft."

"But it's not like I'm desperate or anything!"

"Yeah, sure, whatever!"

"Ok, moron."

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING A MORON!?" He screamed then stood up from his sitting position, chasing away the female who just sprinted away giggling.

"Ara~ara, Shinazugawa-san is getting along quite well with (L/N)-san." The violet haired girl smiling at the sight.

"STOP CHASING ME SANEMI-KUN!" (Y/N) cried as the white haired male unsheathes his sword. "NOT UNLESS YOU BRING BACK WHAT YOU HAVE FUCKING SAID!"

"OK, OK, YOU'RE NOT A MORON BECAUSE YOU'RE ALREADY A MORON!"

"WHAT THE FUCK!? YOU'RE REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES, YOU DAMN LITTLE PIPSQUEAK, BREATH OF WIND-"

...And then, the two chased each other the whole day and was scolded by Oyakata-sama by their childish behaviors.

•••

"(L/N)-san," The pink haired girl started, "You're really brave! I admire you so much!"

"Hehehe, thank you!" The girl smiled.

"How flamboyant! You've really got the guts to pick on the Wind Pillar!" Uzui says as laughter filled the air, at the corner sat the white haired male with numerous scars by his face across his exposed chest.

"Tsk."

(Y/N) noticed the male then starts walking to his direction.

"Oh dear, there she goes again." Said Shinobu Kocho laughing nervously.

"Good day Sanemi-kun!" I cheered, "How are you today?"

"Good until you came by."

The female then pouts again from the words of the male.

"Stop looking at me with that face, it's disgusting!" He screamed bit he did know that deep inside he likes seeing her expressions, he finds it cute.

"No! It isn't, you should be happy and be proud! After all, I'm blessing your existence with my angelic presence!" Says the girl in a childish manner.

"No you aren't."

"Then what?" She says with a sheepish smile.

"You're cursing it."

"Is that so?" She laughed as she sat by the Wind Pillar's side which was pretty unexpected to him.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!"

The male then avoid my gazes staring somewhere.

"Hey moron!"

There were no answers.

"Hey idiot!"

There is still no answers.

"Are you still alive?"

The female started to feel annoyed by his feign ignorance finding it a little bit unusual, she then smiles from an idea as she smirks at him.

"Hey, no eyebrows!"

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!?"

"Good, you're still alive-"

The female's pair of (e/c) orbs widened, as the male pulled him closer for a kissed, the pillars who were present by the scene gasped.

'Oh my God! Shinazugawa-san and (L/N)-san! They both looks so cute together! They're going to be my favorite OTP!'

'How flamboyant! An unexpected kiss!'

'Oh my!'

'What were those clouds called again?'

"..."

The female's face turned pale, flustered and turned into a thousand shades of pink from realization.

'Did he just kissed me?'

"Let me get this straight, if you really want to tease me, do those kind of things! Idiot!" He screamed as he pushed himself away from the kiss.

"Do those kind of things! Idiot!"

His words echoed around her head, turning more paler than ever.

The male himself smiled proudly after seeing the girl's flustered expression.

"Shinazugawa-san." The girl said in a unusual cold tone, her expression darkened changing the mood in the area, the white haired man flinched upon hearing his last name.

'Did I went too far?'

The other pillars ran away from the place, as if evacuating immediately as if knowing what to happen next. The male then backs away far away from the girl.

His heartbeat raises at each second unable to know what to do.

"I-I." The girl froze right on the stop holding her blade.

"HOW DARE YOU KISS ME LIKE THAT!? I SWEAR ON MY LAST NAME THAT I'LL SLAUGHTER YOUR DAMN ASS BEFORE WE EVEN GET THE CHANCE TO KILL KIBUTSUJI HIMSELF!!!" The girl screamed.

"-HOW DARE YOU FUCKING DARE TO TAKE MY FUCKING FIRST KISS YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!"

•••

Extra:

As the female calmed down from her rampage, she then whines and cried nonstop poking the white haired male's back with her petite hands. "Huhuhu! Sanemi-kun! As a valuable change from taking my first kiss, you must MARRY ME, TAKE ME AS YOUR WIFE TO LIVE ON WITH YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!"

"Pfft."

"Why are you acting like it's no big deal at all? I PROMISED MYSELF TO GIVE MY FIRST KISS TO SOMEONE WHO'LL MARRY ME FOR LIFE!" The female panicked poking the male's back even more.

"Let's get married then."

04/24/20