CLAVERIA SERIES

SYNOPSIS:

"May sariling toothbrush at sabon ka sa condo niya, pero walang kayo? Instead na ang status niyo ay in a relationship, magiging in a condoship?"

Those words kept on replaying on Maj ears after she told her barkada her current situation: that she's in an unlabeled relationship. She's aware how unbelievable it is, simply because she's the one and only Majesty Ramirez. She's a bright student of a prestigious school solely for Multimedia Arts, and she dreams of becoming a director locally and internationally. Yet here she is, having an unlabeled and secret relationship with a well-known director in the country.

Just when she thought that the only dilemma she has is this "condoship", truths and revelations about her chosen field and dream flash right before her eyes. Will she just let the camera rolling, when all this time, she's just waiting for someone to yell "cut"?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This story is the second installment of CLAVERIA SERIES however, each installment is a stand alone story. Meaning, you can read this story without reading the other installment, and vice versa. You can read the series as well in any order, just take note that there will be a really minor spoiler.

 You can read the series as well in any order, just take note that there will be a really minor spoiler

1. Nine Days with Jude - Claveria is a religious man
2. Director's Cut - Claveria is a director
3. Faces of a Fangirl - Claveria is a fangirl
4. Rewrite the Stars - Claveria is a doctor