0.1

WARNING THIS BOOK HAS GRAPHIC SEXUAL SCENES AND DEPRESSION THINGS THAT COULD BE TRIGGERING SO IF THAT STUFF GROSSES YOU OUT DO NOT READ

The trip from Philadelphia to Sydney hadn't been fun. There was an annoying little boy behind me and he played this stupid game all the way there, every time he lost he would groan so loud it was almost like a scream. I almost turned around and slapped him, only after the third time. It wasn't like it was flappy bird.

My father had passed out after twenty minutes gone in the air, so I had no one to talk to for forever. Except for the old woman with white hair beside me, who had a countless number of plant magazines.

My father, Lonni, and I were currently in a taxi, taking us to the house where we would be staying until dad decides to give up this whole "I'm in love" thing. Miss Irwin and him have been talking for about a year and a half now, they met through work. They had Skyped once for three hours straight. And that was a lot for my dad, let me tell you. He knows machines well, that's why he's an engineer, but he couldn't work a iPhone to save his life.

The traffic was heavy in Sydney, making it harder to get to Miss Irwin's house. She has three kids, the youngest Harry, Lauren in the middle, and Ashton the oldest. All I know is that Ashton is older than me and Lauren is younger. I was right in the middle.

After about twenty minutes or so we arrived a quaint little house that reminded me sort of a newer version of the house on 'The Days of Our Lives'. A woman wearing a purple tank top and blue jeans with bleach blonde hair comes running out of the from door, my father stepping out of the taxi, a grin spread across his middle aged face.

She slams into him and they hug for a long time, swinging back and forth a little bit. I get out of the taxi, handing the driver some money for the ride. I slam my door closed, getting their attention.

"Oh my goodness, Ashley!" She squeals and opens her arms toward me and and hugs me tightly, like a mom does.

"Hi, Miss Irwin." I croak out, not being able to fill my lungs with how hard she was holding me.

"You're so much prettier than Lonni described you!" Her eyes looked into mine, almost blinding me with how bright blue they are.

"Oh," I laugh, not knowing what to say.

"Come in, come in!" She says and takes my hand, leaving my dad for the suitcases. She brings me in through the front door, my father following us.

"Lauren has been looking so forward to getting to know you." Miss Irwin flashed her million dollar smile at me.

I laughed, not knowing what to say to her, since she was such a stranger to me but she felt so comfortable talking to me. I wanted to have that skill.

"Ashton is probably down stairs, with his friends, they come over here often don't be alarmed if they get too loud." she laughed and I casually giggled with her.

"I'll show you to your room." she said and I took my suitcase in one hand, guitar in the other. I followed her through the cute house and to my room for the next twoand a half months. It was a room in the back of the hallway, very small, like a large walk in closet, only with a bed crammed in the corner. there was a small dresser with a mirror and a lamp. I could already imagine what it will look like after I put up my posters. I set my suitcase down and my guitar on the bed, then sitting on the bed myself. I yawned, realizing how tired I am.

"You're welcome to decorate as you please, just don't draw on the walls." she laughs and I nod my head. she reminded me of my mother, always laughing at herself with a big smile. But Miss Irwin had bleached blonde hair and blue eyes. My mom had dark hair and dark eyes. That's where I got my eyes and hair from. Dad has auburn hair and grey eyes.