The Beginning

I woke up to a voice. I was cold. Who am I? Jack. Surname? Don't know. Where am I? A freezer. If you're wondering why I'm in a freezer, its because I was thrown in by my mother. The lock broke. I stumbled out.

"Have you learnt your lesson Jack?" I can't remember what I did. This was my mother. She is abusive for two main reasons. One: About three years ago, my dad died. We don't know how. He just... died. Two: Her new boyfriend is also abusive. I don't think he likes me.

"Yes, mother. Yes I did." I answered, almost evilly. I have two knives, a nice, curved blade, about 27 centimetres long, perfect for going in beneith the ribcage and striking the heart. Another lived in a home-made holster up my sleeve. This one was shorter, made mainly for parrying, jabbing and weakening.

"Good. Maybe next time you won't-" she didn't get time to finish. I span, getting a glimpse of my skin. It was sky blue. Despite me being freezing, I was very agile. The shorter blade was drawn and thrust into her within seconds. She stared at me, dumb founded.

"what the fuck are you doing?!" I could hear her boyfriend running down the stairs.

"Why don't we go see daddy again, mother?" I drew the curved knife. The knife struck its targets heart seconds before her boyfriend came down.

"What the fuck did you do?!" He screamed.

"Mummy wanted to see Daddy. Do you have a problem?"

"YOU MURDERED MY GIRLFRIEND!"
"Don't worry. You'll be meeting them soon too." The words just spilled out of my mouth. I didn't mean to say it.

"Oh yes? Try me." I lunged. As I swung, he ducked and twisted my wrist. The short knife fell out my hand. I drew the long one.

"Well that was uncalled for, wasn't it. Don't do that again." I whispered, craddling my injured wrist. This time it was his turn to lunge. I tried to deflect but he kicked me right in the gut. I was winded. I lunged at him again, this time striking the gut. While he was down I kicked him in the nose and stabbed under the ribcage again.

"Have fun with Mummy," I whispered in his ear. "Maybe next time be nicer to your children."