Arrest

*Authors Note: Sorry that I've been gone for so long! Please enjoy this next chapter. FOURTEEN YEARS LATER* (Basically Jack laid low, he got a mask so that he looked normal and after five years his leg finally healed. The mystery girl now has a name, Amy, and is now 16. She has taken after her new father, Jack (Now 32). She was also locked in a freezer but told it was for the best. Continue reading!)

"Dad? Why are there sirens everywhere?" Amy asked. She looked so beutiful with her blue skin, but we had new problems to worry about.
"I'm getting old, Amy, and I think I've been outplayed." That was the only response I had. 
"Whats going to happen?" The door was smashed. 
"POLICE. OPEN THE DOOR BEFORE WE HAVE TO USE FORCE!"
"Hide, Amy, atleast don't let you stay them find you." She nodded and ran upstairs. Probably hid in the secret compartment in the roof. The door crashed.
"Jack! You're under arrest!" I put my hands up as three men tackled me and pinned me to the ground. They grabbed my knives. I was handcuffed and thrown in the back of a car. I didn't resist. It was only a matter of time before I was arrested. How did they find out? Well, I hope Amy wasn't found. I did notice that two or three police cars stayed nearby. Maybe they had a tipoff that I was living with someone else? "Get out the fucking car, asshole." 
"Hey, what did I do to you?" I got a punch in the face for that.
"Shut up."

I was thrown in a cell and they joked about swollowing the key. I laughed along and they threw something at me. I fell asleep, thinking about how I could get out.

I woke up because someone was slapping me roughly.
"Hello little piece of ice. I'm your new cellmate. We all know about you here. You're famous." He jestured at a TV behind him. It was a picture of me getting arrested. There were camera crews there?
"Ok then. So you'll know how deadly I can be." I heard laughs from behind my cellmate.
"Ha ha ha, you're not deadly here. You got no weapons." He was right. I was unarmed. "You know what? I like you. I know where the armoury is. If we can get you there, you help us get out." I didn't know if I could trust them. They seemed to be my only way out. 
"I'll sleep on it."
"You'd better." Two saucepans were smashed together. "Come on, newbie, its dinnertime."