On the other end, Yibo was sleeping peacefully. But was woken up when he heard knocks on his door, it was currently 4 a.m.

He slowly got up, with a puffy face, and went to the house monitor. He saw that there was no one standing in front of his door. He thought maybe he was just imagining stuff and went back to sleep.

-
-
-

The next morning, he woke up thinking about the knocks on the door. What if there was someone and he was just too late?

Without wasting any more time, he went back to the monitor and tried rewinding to the early morning incident. And that's when he saw a man wearing full black and covered his face with a beanie mask.

He was worried about his safety, so he called his manager and talked about this. It was decided that Yibo had to move out within 2 days.

He told this to Zhan and Zhan seemed to be calm about this whole situation. During the last two days without Yibo knowing 3 of Zhan's men were watching him from afar.

7:45 p.m.

Yibo was discussing with Zhan on which apartment he was going to choose. Surprisingly, Zhan had already prepared suggestions for the apartment.

Yibo could not help himself but admire how dedicated his lover was. During the face call, Zhan was busy looking at the pamphlets that were scattered on his table.

With sparkling eyes, Yibo looked at how Zhan was busy talking to himself on which apartment was best for Yibo. He was brought out of his thoughts when Zhan spoke.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Can't I admire my lover's beautiful features?"

"God, Yibo. You're so cheesy"

"I learned it from you Ge"

"Haha, very funny"

"I know"

"Now how about this apartment, it has tight security...."

And Zhan continued talking about the apartment. Scattering more pamphlets on the table. All of a sudden, Yibo asked Zhan.

"Ge, where are you staying?"

Zhan stopped blabbering and looked at Yibo "In one of these apartments"

"Then can you choose the one that is closest to you?"

"Hmm, I'll think about it"

"Why geeeee? I want to be with you at all times" Yibo said while pouting.

"Haish okay okay fine, I'll tell you later, I have to go now baby"

"Bye-bye Ge"

They both ended the call. Zhan quickly arranged an apartment for him to stay. All the apartments that he suggested were under Zhan's management.

He chose the one closer to his mansion as he could go back easily if there was anything. After booking a room for Yibo, a floor above him. He messaged the good news.

All he has to do now is, transfer a quarter of his clothes there and make it feel like he actually stayed there. Quickly, he instructed his men.

-
-
-
-
-

Yibo had finally moved in and he was excited to be with Zhan at all times. Even though one floor was separating them, that did not stop them from meeting each other.

Sometimes, when Zhan came back late, he would go to Yibo's room and sleep next to him. Yibo would gladly accept his lover anytime.

-
-
-

Yibo who was busy playing on his phone with only wearing a towel covering below his waist did not notice his door slowly opening.

Zhan came in and saw the beautiful view in front of him which made him flustered a little but he quickly collected himself.

He walked to his bed and sighed quietly after a tiring day. Feeling two arms slowly embracing him made him turn around and saw Yibo still half-naked.

Yibo quickly kissed Zhan making Zhan moan into the kiss and pushing him to lay on the bed. He was enjoying every bit of Zhan, sucking on his lower lips and taking off his clothes. Zhan pushed Yibo a little "Hmm..Ah..Yibo!"

Before he could continue his sentence. He was silenced again with the pair of lips. Yibo was impatient and wanted to devour the older. Pulling away slowly, he looked Zhan's flustered face with swollen lips.

He attacked the exposed pink buds making Zhan moan more. He removed Zhan's pants and slowly touched the clothed shaft. Taking it out and stroking it making Zhan flustered over his actions.

His cheeks were already burning bright red and panting loudly. This whole view made Yibo crazier, he had Zhan under him. He took Zhan whole, and deep throated while touching his shaft.

"Yi-Yibo, I'm about to cu-cum"Yibo quickly pulled away and Zhan whined at the sudden action. "What did you call me?" His dominance showing, making Zhan flustered more "Y-yibo?" slightly tilting his head as he was confused

"Call me daddy!" Yibo spanked Zhan's ass and slowly pulling the two cheeks apart, exposing his tight hole. "F-fuck, Dad-ddy" Zhan screamed at the sudden pain. Yibo leaned into his hole and gave small licks making Zhan go insane.

He pushed his tongue inside making Zhan feel pleasure. Removing his mouth from the hole, he quickly replaced it with his first finger making Zhan squirm uncomfortably at the foreign feeling.

Slowly Zhan got used to the first finger and felt pleasure instantly "M-more Daddy" he whimpered while Yibo inserted the second finger, now scissoring the hole to expand it more.

After a while, without wasting any time he inserted the third finger which Zhan gladly accepted and took him whole. The feeling inside Zhan made Yibo more impatient. He roughly took out his three fingers and pointed at the already hard shaft.

Zhan without wasting any time on all fours and crawled towards Yibo and took him whole, his tongue swirling the big shaft. Making Yibo pant and moan at the pleasure. Zhan pushed Yibo down and now sat on his stomach and kissed Yibo seductively.

He positioned himself and sat on Yibo's shaft, his hole hungrily swallowed the huge shaft making Zhan arch his back and moan louder. It was his first time and he was already feeling so much pleasure. Slowly, he moved to tease Yibo "Ah-Ah, fuck Babyboy, you're so good"

Zhan moved a little faster after hearing the compliment. Yibo pushed his hips upwards to fill Zhan up more, making Zhan lose balance at the sudden action. Zhan was pushed to the bed and now Yibo was on top of him.

His legs hanging on Yibo's shoulder and hands wrapped around Yibo's neck. Yibo pushed himself roughly into Zhan and kissed him. The room filled with skin slapping and more warm making the two-man more aroused.

Zhan's eyes rolling into the back at the overwhelming pleasure. He kept moaning "D-daddy, fuck I'm going to cum" he cried making Yibo thrust more roughly.

Like two bunnies fucking.

"B-baby cum" As Yibo's thrust got sloppier he came into Zhan filling his hole to the brim.

He took his shaft out, with the hole pouring out the hot fluid. Yibo went in for a kiss and Zhan responded to it making Yibo hard again."Fuck, on your knees now!" Yibo said in a low scary voice making Zhan obey every order of his.

He inserted his shaft once more into his overflowing hole, and fucked Zhan merciless "Daddy-dy enou-gh!" Zhan tried stopping Yibo from fucking him for the third time but this was gone unheard by the beast in front of him.