2013 Issue | October: The Overlapping Justice

"Gwaaa!"

Countless beams penetrated his chest and melted into the azure. "Dimensional Robo, Goyusha", a warrior of "Dimension Police" who served to catch the villainous criminals, faced danger that he had never faced before due to a mysterious force.

"Kuh, who are you? Why have you come here?..."

There is nowhere for him to escape---from his darkening sight of view, he could see liquid fuel flow out from the wound on his chest.

"Is this the end for me?..."

Immediately after that, multiple noises of metal being penetrated reached his ears. After that, the mysterious force was defeated by a crimson warrior that he had never seen before.

"W, Who are you?...Urgh!"

"My name is Kaizard. I have arrived because I received the order to support you. It seems that this was a waste of time."

Goyusha tried to say something, but his energy had reached it's limits.

"I'd rather rust than continue supporting weaklings like you."

After hearing Kaizard's voice as he flew away, Goyusha lost consciousness.

"The third defense line has been broken!"

"The 46th Base is missing. No response from them!"

"Forfeit the fortresses from the 28th to the 46th! Concentrate the remaining forces to the last defense line!"

Dimension Police HQ was flooded with alarms. The mysterious force, witnessed before in multiple sectors, are now focusing a strike on the headquarters of the vigilantes. The combination of the sudden assault, lack of information and Goyusha's fatal wound made it the worst battle scenario possible.

Final defense line, commonly known as "Maximum", surrounded Dimension Police HQ, the most heavily defended fortress of this nation. Nevertheless,

"Gah! There's just no end to them!"

"Stay calm, Cannon! Don't waste your ammunition!"

Even with their vast forces, they could do nothing except maintain the defense line. Surrounded by countless enemies, it was just a matter of time until the enemy breaks though to their headquarters. As all hope was lost, a crimson light appeared as swift as the wind and defeated the enemy waves one by one.

"I've had enough of seeing your unsightly looks. Leave this to me."

"Kaizard! W-why are you here!?"

"I come to carry out my own justice and exterminate these vermin. Come, Kaizergrader! Trans-dimension!"

In response to Kaizard's summons, a huge armored vehicle appeared from the sky. The armored vehicle separated into multiple parts and quickly attached onto Kaizard's shoulders and arms.

"Super Dimensional Combination! Daikaiser!"

With the crystal on his chest reflecting the rays of the sun, the magnificient crimson emperor "Super Dimensional Robo, Daikaiser" descends with an explosion.

"Be crushed, scum! Haaaahhh!"

"What strength........he slashes through the enemy as if cutting paper!"

The scene of Daikaiser bravely fighting filled everyone with courage, and soon enough, the battle started to shift in their favor.

"An estimate of 44% of enemy forces was reduced!"

The decreasing number of enemies and the performance of Daikaiser made everyone in HQ believe they had nearly won the battle. However, just as they were going to celebrate, an alarm was emitted like it wanted to cleanse their joy.