2017 Issue | December: The Second Advent of the Cataclysm

In a vast chamber illuminated by a dim emerald light, a silhouette spoke to herself.

"Valeos seems to have reached there."

An enchanting voice echoed in the chamber. The listeners could barely control their breaths... the voice was that sweet.

"Alcides... no, Darkface cannot fall behind."

"As you say, Your Majesty."

The lady chuckled happily, and a bizarre man resembling "an ant" agreed to her words. He wore protective goggles taking the form of compound eyes.

"Promularva, remove those disgusting accessories. You are before the Queen, Her Majesty. Even though you are an advisor, know that you must maintain the minimum manner."

The voice scorning Promlarva came from another man standing aside the lady referred to as "the Queen". The man was in full armor... no, it was a mutant in an "armor-like carapace".

"It's fine, Bolg Wasp. This is too trivial for me to care about."

"Ja! If Your Majesty says so..."

"Wahoho, the Deputy Praetorian Captain is irritated by such a little thing... ohh, what a pitiful aptness."

"You... dare say it once again?"

"Borgwasp" pointed his spear at Promlarva's neck, but Promlarva was confident that he would not be dealt true damage, and kept provoking Borgwasp.

"Oh, scary, so scary. As expected, the bee-types are barbaric and uncontrollable."

"You... are but a fragile ant-type, you could fight with nothing but your tongue!"

A fight almost broke out,

"Stop."

But as the Queen stopped being a silent spectator, they jumped up and knelt.

""A, as you wish!""

The bodies were struck by a chilling fear that almost froze their body fluids. Promlarva's arrogance and Borgwasp's anger were no more, replaced by "fear of the mighty one".

"W, what have I done... I beg for your mercy."

"Such insolence before Your Majesty... I shall receive all kinds of punishment..."

Seeing them concede,

"Wum, it is good that you understand. Raise your heads."

The Queen said with satisfaction. Obeying her words, the two raised their heads slowly. The Queen was smiling, a loving smile a mother shows to her children.

"I am forgiving, but I cannot bear to see my children fighting. Keep that in mind."

"If that is Your Majesty's wish."

"Understood."

Savoring their loyalty, the Queen nodded several times.

"Wum, I look forward to your successes, both of you. I have put great expectations on your achievements in this war."

""Ja... All hail Your Majesty, Queen Gredora!""

That day, the embers of war were ignited again. The fire was lit by the Old World Navy commanded by the released first admiral "Valeos", and mutant battlions led by "Gredora", Queen of Megacolony. Valeos and his Old World Navy subjugated the special troop "Blue Wave", and bestowed the title "Blue Wave" upon the Old World Navy expanded with the surrendered navymen. After that, Valeos left the frontline and performed Different World Ride. The command power was entrusted to "Arsenal Fleet Dragon", who followed the Admiral's order and initiated the invasion of United Sanctuary.