2015 Issue | December: His name is Chrono Dran!

"Awesome! This is the circus!"

Dark Zone is one of the nations on planet Cray. It is a realm where demons and vampires are domineering, and the weak is forced to obey the strong under the law of the jungle.

"Yes. And it is the public performance of Cray's highest magical circus!"

"You can't look cool if you're speaking with the pamphlet in your hand, Melem."

"You're annoying, Giru! Dran is happy too! Boys who speak excessively can't get attractive, you see!"

This is one of the few safe places in this extremely dangerous nation. The ruin resided by "Gear Chronicle" and its surroundings.

"Does hi'est mean awesome! Then hi'est! Hi'est!"

This is the noisiest day since they have come to this planet. Because---

"Hey hey, everyone please come in! We'll start soon! We're the Magical Circus 'Pale Moon', and this is our first visiting public performance for 'Gear Chronicle'!"

"Wow! Awesome! What's that! It came out from the hat gwaargh! Gwaargh! Awesome!"

He who was excited from seeing the lion shown by the magician was "Chrono Dran", a young dragon who has been protected by "Gear Chronicle" recently. He is a "Gear Dragon" who does not exist in the data of "Gear Chronicle", and his true identity is an utter mystery. Since he had lost most of his memories, he didn't know why and how he came to this world, and "Gear Chronicle" would look after him until he recovers his memories. In addition to that, he has a surprising ability---

"Shhhh... Calm down, Dran."

"Really... you make wrinkles on my clothes, so stop making a mess."

Just leave that for later. A boy and a girl was assigned to look after him. The girl trying to calm down Dran is "Melem". The boy fixing his own hairstyle and costume is "Ul-gir". Under the command of "Balul", they checked up on Dran to ensure the young dragon didn't cause troubles during the public performance of "Pale Moon".

"Giryu! Look! Awesome!"

"It's Giru. Don't mess up my name every time."

Looking at Dran whose eyes were shining in excitement, Giru couldn't hide his uninterested face.

"Hey Dran. What's my name?"

"Melem!"

"Hmmhmm, see? Giru. Dran never messes up my name. So Giru should become more friendly to Dran."

"That's not beautiful..."

Not talking about Melem, Giru was forced to take this role, and he was reluctant in this duty. And Melem's sense of duty was searing, to make the distance between Giru and Dran closer.

"Hey, everyone, everyone! The time of today's main event has come! Please indulge yourself in the flitting dream, presented by our genius magician 'Harri'!"

"Giryu! Something's awesome seems to be starting!"

"I told you..."

"The last summoning magic is awesome. Where did the animal come from...I would like to know."

"Yearning to know the secrets of magic is misbehaving. That said, even I could do that with training."

"Awesome! Giryu knows that!"

"...O, of course."

"Bluffing is no good, you know?"

"I'm not bluffing! How could I unable to perform those kids' tricks---"