2015 Issue | April: "Super Cosmic Hero", the Miracle that Surpasses Time

"Signal Lost! Seven mechas cannot stay in battle!"

"Target's alive! No change in direction! It is still moving towards the city region!"

The headquarter of "Dimension Police" was filled with noises.

"Must do everything to stop its charge!"

An order like scolding. Even though the operators were not directly exposed to the light shown on the monitor, their faces turned pale. The chaos resembled the great wars in the past.

"Yuka-kun, what about the evacuation of the citizens!?"

Many comrades fell down, the dock and offices were full of people. Even so, they tried their best to reduce casualties as much as possible.

"A, according to the most recent report, they have entered the nearest shelters..."

"What...!?"

However, though they acted gallantly, their minds were being dominated slowly by despair.

"Shelters are no good!"

One of the reasons is obvious.

"Only by staying that thing near, it would deprive the desire of living! Those with weaker minds would be attracted by death quickly! If that proceeds, the people of this planet would...!"

That which caused this desperate situation was not thousands of dragons, or knights from afar, or groups of cruel invaders.

"The Dimensional Robos, the Metalborgs and other warriors are too far from the field! It would be difficult to rely on the young ones, but..."

"Please, Cosmic Heroes! Stop that thing...stop Omega!"

The situation was created by a monster alone.

------------------------------

The snow mountain region where none resides. It was several hundreds kilometres from the cities of humans, and it would cost a lot of time to go from the region to the cities even by flying.

On the mountainous paths, there was "something" walking while sweeping away the mountains. As the gigantic mass, of which height reaches the clouds and pierces the heavens, moved forwards, the land cracked and the mountains collapsed.

"That is, Omega..."

The gargantuan "Omega" came from the south, and tens of shades pursued it. The pursuers are "Cosmic Heroes", the bringers of justice who passed through the spacetime distorted due to Interdimensional Crosstalk and descended on Cray.

"Beat, lead half of the teammates on the rear! Fly in a circle, and fire together! Aim at the ground behind that thing's right foot, and crush its balance!"

"Roger!"

The mecha flying in the front was "Grandgallop", whose form resembles a knight. He is the young captain who leads the Cosmic Heroes.

"Others, follow me! Stop its feet first!"

The teammates acted according to the order without the slightest mistakes. The shooters flew to Omega's back and cracked the ground behind its right foot. As planned by Grandgallop, the gargantuan body could not maintain its balance, and its right foot raised.

"Here! Everyone, charge!"

One by one, the mechas' weapons and techniques hit Omega's right knee to where Grandgallop's sword pointed. However, it was not enough, and at the moment Omega managed to restore its balance,

"Grandfang Blade!"

From Grandgallop's sword, exceptionally great flashing light was unleashed with shockwave, and pushed back Omega. The gargantuan body could not stand again easily once it lost the balance. With thundering sound, Omega fell on the mountains.