thirty-six

Isla POV:

Today is the day! It's the day fuck! We arrived at the wedding venue. My bridesmaids were all in the room with me starting to get ready: "What if he has cold feet? What if he doesn't want to marry me?" I started to rambling, I was having a panic attack.

"Whoa whoa Isla please calm down" said a calm Addison.

"I ca-ca-can't. I can't do this! I'm supposed to be here with Tyler" I started bawling my eyes out. 

Everyone was visibly shocked with what I said. Only Addison knew the whole story and events of Tyler's death. I tried to tell the others multiple times but, I couldn't I started crying too much. I watched Addison whisper something into Daisy's ear and watched her walk out of the room. I couldn't be bothered to see why as I was in the middle of breakdown. 

Third Person POV:

Daisy ran out of the room leaving the others to tend to Isla. Daisy ran to Ondreaz's room and knocked on the door. Tony opened it: "Whoa Daisy what's wrong?".

"She's freaking out! Like she's having a panic attack" said Daisy making direct eye contact with Ondreaz.

"Why is she panicking?" everyone in the room could tell how scared Ondreaz was. What if the love of his life doesn't want to marry him.

"At first it was about you whether or not you want to marry her which started the panic attack. Then she started crying saying that she couldn't so this-" Ondreaz interrupted.

"She won't marry me?" Ondreaz moved over to the couch and held his head in his hands.

"Let me finish. She couldn't do this without Tyler" It all made sense to him now. Isla always mentioned how Tyler was going to walk her down the Isla since her parents never really parents to her.

"I need to go see her. Or at least talk to her" Ondreaz quickly left the room before anyone could object. When he reached Isla's room he knocked and told her to go behind something to avoid 'bad luck'. Isla agreed and Ondreaz entered. "Baby are you ok? Daisy told me what's wrong".

Isla hand to stop crying so she could speak "It's hard without him. He was al-always supposed to be here with me"

Ondreaz reached behind the divider Isla was shielding herself with and held her hand making sure he didn't look at her. "Baby, Tyler would be so proud of you! I know I never got to met him but, the way you talk about him makes it feel like I knew him. He might not be here with you now but, he's always watching" Ondreaz squeezed her hand to make sure she knew he was there supporting her. "As for the part about me not wanting to marry you, you're crazy and I know I shouldn't call a pregnant woman or a bride to be that but you are. I love you unconditionally and I want to marry the love of my life today. Alright?" Isla agreed and told him to get ready and that she would meet him out there. Both Ondreaz and Isla felt a wave of relief wash over them.

It was finally time, Ondreaz stood at the altar waiting for his beautiful fiance to make her way down. The bridesmaids and groomsmen made their way down the isle and separated to move to the bride's side and the grooms side. He started to worry that it was taking longer than expected for Isla to show up. Crazy thoughts were running in his head until he heard the music start and the guests stand up signalling that the bride was coming down the isle.

Isla began walking down the isle guiding herself, maybe it was the hormones in the room but, both Ondreaz and Isla started tearing up at the sight of one another. When she reached Ondreaz at the altar, she couldn't help but notice his teary eyes which made her want to cry. The pastor began to speak: 

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the sight of God, and in the presence of family and friends to join together this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. Ondreaz and Isla come today desiring to be united in this sacred relationship. In getting to know them I came to the realization that these two individuals are so in love with each other that even apart they loved each other unconditionally. Please join hands, do you have any vows in which you want to read before us?"

Ondreaz nodded: "Isla, baby, you and I have been through so much together. We've had our ups and downs but, all in all I always knew we would end up together. I knew it from the very first moment I saw you at the airport. After getting to know you I realized that you were the moat beautiful woman I've ever met both inside and out and I regret not asking you to be mine sooner. You are-" he stopped for a moment, everyone could tell that he was trying to hold back his tears. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. When I lost you I changed, I needed to be the man who you could see a future with, and you made better. I was a mess without you and I never want to be without you again. I'm the very best version of myself when I have you by my side. Isla you are the mother of my child, the love of my life, and my soul mate. I want that to be with you for the rest of my life"

Isla wiped a tear from her face and started to say her vows: "Ondreaz, you are by far the craziest person I've ever met in my life" everyone let out a laugh. "and I love you for that. Baby you are my rock, the glue that hold me together when I feel like I'm about to fall apart. When I first met you at that airport with everyone I couldn't see myself with anyone but you. I fell in love with your terrible jokes, your cooking, your personality, the way you make everyone feel special. Above all that fact that we can both 100% be ourselves around each other and be loved unconditionally. I an totally and completely in love with you and I plan on being that way for the rest of my life. You are the father of my child, you weren't my first love but I intend for you to be my last. You're my one and only and I can't imagine my life with anyone else" there was not a single dry eye in the church. 

"Do you Ondreaz Lopez take Isla Mae Anderson to be your lawfully wedded wife, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward so help you God?"

"I do"

"And do you Isla Mae Anderson take Ondreaz Lopez to be your lawfully wedded husband, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward so help you God?"

"I do"

Tony and Addison walked forward and gave the rings to the bride and groom. Isla and Ondreaz accepted it from both of them. The pastor began talking once more: "As you place this ring on your partner's finger I ask that you repeat these words" he stated the words and Isla and Ondreaz repeated.

"This ring is my sacred gift to you, A symbol of my Love, A sign that from this day forward and always, My Love will surround you, With this ring I thee wed".

"For as much as Ondreaz and Isla have consented together in holy matrimony and have witnessed the same before God and those present, and have pledged their faithfulness, each to the other, and have declared their love by giving and receiving Rings and by joining hands, I now, by the authority committed unto me as a minister and a priest, declare that Ondreaz and Isla are husband and wife according to the ordinance of God, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Those Whom God Has joined together, let no one put asunder. You may kiss the bride"

Ondreaz pulled Isla in for a kiss and couldn't possibly describe how happy he was at this moment in time. Neither of them could.

"Allow me to present Mr. and Mrs. Lopez."

Ondreaz and Isla walked hand in hand down the isle when they reached out side, Isla stopped and released her bouquet in the air. To everyone's surprise Addison caught it earning a look from Tony, a relived one at that.

From this day on Ondreaz and Isla Lopez are taking on the world.

A/N: I absolutely loved writing this chapter and it put me in hella feels. One more chapter and you ready because I'm not :( I hope you enjoyed this chapter Vote and Comment!!