Chapter one- The First Day

P.O.V of Skyler

"Skyler get up." My mom whispers, shaking me.

"You don't want to be late for the first day of school." My mom added.

I open one of my eyes. "Really!" I asked.

"YA!"

I hopped out of bed, pushing my mom out. I put on a pink crop top and bright blue shorts on. (I am trying to impress a boy named Tyler.) I straighten my hair, put on my make-up on to make eww to wow. Ran down stairs grab my lunch and bolted out the door to the bus stop.

My best friend Beth was there.

"Hey, are you ready?" I asked her well walking up to the bus stop.

"Kind of, are you?" she answered back.

"Ya, I can not wait to see 'him'." I said with my day dreaming of him.

"Do you mean Tyler," she whisper in my ear.

"Yassss," I shouted.

I looked at the hill where are bus comes to pick us up.

"No, talking about crushes on the bus."

"Okay"

I walked on the bus. Are eyes locked. Cute brown JB hair, green eyes, smile was fabulous. OMG. I think I'm drooling.

P.O.V of Tyler

Long blonde hair, blue eyes, a pink crop top and that amazing smile all coming at me. She was beautiful/ hot. She is staring at me I am staring back, are eyes are locked. She smiles and blushes. She sits beside her best friend. Than a memory remembers me of when we first met.

When we met.

'Last year I was walking down the hallway looking down at my iPhone and I bumped into her.

"Watch where you're going." She growled at me,
we picked up her books I gave her books to her and looked up. We stared into each other eyes. She was beautiful. She broke the look and walked away, I watch her walk away she looked back at me and blushed! '

"Yo dude, who is that?" My best friend Cooper said, checking her out.

"Her name is Skyler, and I like her so don't get any ideas," I answered.

"Oh! I know you like Skyler but her friend what is her name, she is smoking." Coop added.

"That's Bethany, but people call her Beth. Go for her, when I get Skyler and you get Beth we can go on double dates." I said laughing.

The bus stops and Vicky walked on. (She's is one popular girl who will not get the fact that no one likes her.)

"Hey T" Vicky said to me.

Skyler looked back at me.

"Don't call me that." I blurted out, looking at Skyler.

"Why," she said trying to annoy me.

"I don't like when people calling me that, stop just stop!"

I turned around I talked to Cooper.

____________________________________________________________

I hope you liked my first chapter. If it was to long please tell me in the comments. I worked really hard on it.

- Mya ;)