Why is it always me?

P.O.V of Skyler
Today was a normal day. I got out of bed in my nice cozy Pjs with my hair was in perfect curls and my make-up on. Then put on a black lace crop top and high waisted short shorts with sandals. Then walk out the door in 10 minutes, going to Beth's house.

Wait wait this was the opposite of my morning.

Today was the worst day ever! I got out of bed 45 minutes after my alarm went off in my cold Pjs with my hair in a messy bun with ugly waves. Plus I forgot to takeoff my make up so it was all over my face. I ran to the bathroom put my hair into a ponytail. I was all out of my makeup remover so I had to wet a towels and wipe down my fugly face, I had no time to put on make up so I ran back to my room. I was still haft a sleep, so I put on my shirt and then a bra and my jeans. As I said I looked fugly so I put on a huge sweater. I picked up all of my books from the ground because I was doing homework last night. I ran out the door and learn that it was really hot so I ran back in and finally notice my bra was over top of my shirt!

I put on a lace black crop top and shorts and ran out the door with my sandals in my hands, Beth was at the bus stop waiting for me.

PO.V of Beth

All I can see is an ugly Skyler coming at me. (It was hysterical!!!!)

"OMG, did someone take over Skyler!"

"NO, I JUST HAD A BAD MORNING!" She yelled at me.

"Calm your tits girl." I said in a sassy tone.

"Thanks."

"Your welcome, do you want some help with *looking up and down her body* ( but not in a Pervy way.)"

"YASSSS!!" Skyler shouted.

By the time the bus was there, Skyler was beautiful.

"Skyler, can I tell you something before I go on the bus?" I whispered.

"YA, anything!"

"I think im going to ask out Cooper." I whispered

"Really! I think you should wait until he asks you out because it will be more cute." Skyler replied.

"Good idea, but does he like me."

"YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" She yelled.

I didn't see the bus coming down the hill, It was coming up the hill.

*****WERID

We walked on the bus.

-----------------
Sorry for such a short chapter I have been wanting to publish it, so I just did. For your information photo creds to my friend Mackenzie, go read her book 'if only you knew' it's ready good. Please get me to a hundred reads. 👌👌
- Mya 😘😘😍