Chapter three- That One Lunch

P.O.V of Skyler

The bell just rang for lunch I am to excited, I walked quicky to me locker cause that is where my only mirror to check my hair before I go meet Tyler for lunch. Than all I see coming down the hall is Vicky.

"Hey, Skyler how was getting in trouble." She asked with a smirk.

"Great actually!" I answered back.

"How"

"Ummmmm, well I have to hang out with Tyler for a whole month. I know you like him, but I am probably going to get him!" I said in a bitchy tone.

"What, no that will never happen you are just another loser who dreams of love story's."

"Excuse me." I turned around and left to go meet Tyler.
But when I turned around Tyler was right be hide me. (Shit)

"What was that about," he asked.

"Nothing of your concern." I anwsered,

"Ya, I think it is." Tyler exclaimed.

"Fine, I will tell you at lunch, come on."

We walked down to lunch.

P.O.V of Tyler

I want to know what Vicky and Skyler were talking about because all I heard was:

'What, no that will never happen you are just another loser who dreams of love story's.'

When we got to the cafeteria I started bugging Skyler about it.

Finally she did, but I felt she was leaving out some parts because I don't understand why Vicky would say something like that. Well, that is not true i do believe that she would say that but Skyler when have to say something about love. I'm really confused.

"So can I ask one more thing?" I added.

"Sure anything." She responded.

"I'm confused how was she talking about that will never happen and loser that dreams of love?" I asked.

P.O.V of Skyler

Shot why did I say he could ask me anything.

"Ummmmmm, oh it is nothing that you need to know.' I muddered.

"Skyler you can tell me anything, we are friends."

"Ok, Tyler this is really hard for me to say but........" I insisted.

"But....... WHAT!"

"i want to be more then friends, i have liked you since we met." I whispered.

"What, i can't hear you." he exclaimed.

"i want to be more then friends, i have liked you since we met." I said.

P.O.V of Tyler.

OH MY GOD WHAT DO I SAY, I LIKE HER BACK BUT HOW DO I TELL HER!

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

"I am going to be totally honest with you right now."

"Okay, what?"

"OH MY GOSH WHAT DO I SAY, I LIKE HER BACK BUT HOW DO I TELL HER!" I replied.

She started laughing and blushing. She looked really cute.

The bell rang and we ran off to class.

____________________________________________________________

Sorry i have not posted. I have been busy with other things but i will post more don' t worry. Please vote if you like it and if you want to ask anything please comment.

-Mya :)