Chapter two- Stupid Rules

P.O.V of Styler

We just got off the bus and we heading for the door.

"I am going to find my class, bye see you at lunch," I said to beth waving bye.

I went to the main office, I am in 205 literacy with Ms.Fairlen first period, it's a grade 8 and 9 class so i hope Tyler is in my class. I walk in looking for Tyler but all I saw was Vicky and her to mean friends Amanda and Chloe. Why are they always in the same class i never got it.

Vicky, Amanda and Chloe have been bullying me since grade 4.

"Oh, look it is little Ms.Lover." Vicky shouted, looking straight at me.

"Shut up bitch!" I yelled back

"Excuse me!" Ms.Fairlen said from be hide me.

"Go to the office." she added.

"Bitch" I said under my voice. (I like to say bitch.)

I am walking down to the office and see Tyler come out of a class room right in front of me. Do you think he will notice me? I am just walking causally be hide him. He walked into the office too. He open the door for me because he saw me coming.

"Hey," Tyler whisper.

"Hey, why are you here?" I asked him.

"I got called down to help someone with there manners, you?" He replied.

"Ummmmm, I yelled at Vicky to shut up bitch and called my teacher a bitch, so I think I am the person who needs manners."

"Oh, good you to already know each other" Ms.Fairlen proclaimed.

"So because of your manners I am assigning Tyler to help you with your manners, so you will have to spend lunch and after schools together for a month. Okay." Ms.Fairlen explained.

"Okay," me and Tyler agreed.

"Now go back to class."

P.O.V of Tyler

Yes, I get to spend a month with Skyler! I hope she is excited too. We walked back to are classes together, talking about random things.

"Well, here's my class. I will see you at lunch." I said.

I walked in to class to Coop. "So how was the office," he asked

"Great!" I answered

"Why, it's the office."

"I get to hang out with Skyler for a month lunch and after school." I explained.

"Why?" He ask.

"Skyler has bad manners because she called Vicky stupid/Bitch and Ms.Fairlen a bitch. So Ms.Fairlen thinks I have good manners cause I was in her class last year, so lunch and after school I have to hang out with Skyler for a month," I said very quickly.

"Ohhh!"

P.O.V of Cooper

Maybe if I ask him I can hang out with Beth more.

"Dude can I hang out with you guys too." I asked.

"Why,"

"Bethany"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh"

*Ring Ring*

Me and Tyler walk out talking about girls (Hind Hind Beth and Skyler.)