Miss Serious

After few days
Lizzie POV
Jojo and Penelope are kind of getting into my nerves every day with their sweetness and lovey doves moments infront of me. They are trying to make me jealous and it was good in the starting days but as days passed on I am getting angry and impatient. It is almost all 3 months Shorty started going to work. She is damn busy and we meet just 3-4 times in these past months and talked only in the calls and my mom still doesn't like her for me but my dad is on my side. Yeah there was the state selection committee in the panel while Basketball game was going on then without my knowledge I got selected to the states now and FYI not only me Penelope is also playing for states now. We both are under same training centre so here I am watching them infront of me because my sister wanted to drop me off.
Lizzie: Guys that is enough now come on let's go.
Josie: Liz don't be jealous. You are also meeting hope today right.
Lizzie: Yeah. Now Penelope let's go. Bye Jo
Penelope: Bye jojo. After training I will drop Lizzie no worries I will meet you there.
Josie: Okay love you turtle.
Penelope : love you too.
Josie left and we came to practice and it is very hectic today because of the upcoming schedule of matches between the states. Now Iam excited as well as nervous am I eligible for this. Let's hope I am and I will do my best.
After 3 hours our morning training is completed and their will be another one in the evening. Today Shorty and I are going on a date with my dad's approval and because of this there was a big fight between mom and dad but they are okay now but still mom don't want me to spend my night with shorty. Don't you guys think of any funny ideas I am talking about just our date may be if it will lead further than will see. Penelope dropped me at home and I don't know why but she just left early then I expected. Now me and Josie we are getting ready for the school and I got message from Shorty saying Can she call. Okay she really have to drop this habit but I called her
Hope: Queen I was supposed to call you
Lizzie: I know I saw your message how many times have I told you to call directly without messaging. For the gods sake I am your girlfriend and if time permits I will be your wife someday.
Hope: yeah I know that you said it but I have been waiting for you outside your house. You wanted to see my cabin and look at the office right?? Do you want to do that today??
Lizzie: Sure Shorty will be down. Wait for me

We ended the call and I came down to say to my parents I can't be at school today as usual my mom gave me a lecture and I said to Jo she can go alone then she Penelope is coming to pick her up. That's good. After that I came out and saw Shorty their she ran towards me and hugged tightly and said

Hope: I missed you queen. I am so sorry for not being their for you for the last few months.
Lizzie: No worries Shorty. I know you have been busy with the work. So what is the special today. Why you want to take me to office today.
Hope: Nothing special just wanted to do that.
Lizzie: Okay then let's go.

We came to her office and I saw each and every one are scared of her. I am loving it and I just wanted to bring down the temperature surrounding us so I called Shorty then I saw each and every one in the office are in awe and loved their reactions. We came to her cabin it is fully glassed and it is a one sided glass we can see the outside but they can't see what is going on inside. And I suddenly have the urge of kissing Shorty so I kissed her and we sort of made out then I sat on her chair.

Hope: Queen tell me how is it going on with practice.
Lizzie: It is good we have the matches next week and I am very nervous about that.
Hope: No worries queen you will be good. You are perfect player. Okay now come on let's go to home.
We came to her home and to my surprise all are at home. So I know their is something special I am guessing they want to celebrate the gender revelation of camren( camila and Lauren we wanted something short cut so we came up with that) baby may be. I asked hope but she said it's nothing. We came inside their I saw it and I am right it is that party. All said hai and asked how I am doing then we went on with the party and it is girl. After that hope bought me to her room and here I am sitting on her bed while she laid with her head on my lap.
Hope: Queen I am so lucky for having you in my life. It feels so unreal and I have done so many stupid things so I didn't imagined I will get this much happiness but I got it. Thanks to you.
Lizzie: Shorty I love you so much. Is something worrying you.
Hope: Nothing I am just happy because we all thought camren will never get married because they were like sweared enemies but look at them they are going to marry each other and they are having the child. This just makes me so happy.
Lizzie: Shorty that's so sweet.
We just stayed like that for some time and we came down to have lunch then we spent time in their lawn their I learned more about how camila and Lauren were the enemies and one day Lauren got jealous over some boy whom camila bought her home then Lauren decided to confess to camila then she said but camila rejected her and after almost all 2 years of Lauren running after camila she said okay and here they are getting married and having child. Then hope dropped me at home because I have evening practice and after that date so I came to home and went to practice and came back now I am getting ready for the date.

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry for the delay from now on I will try to update regularly. Thank you guys