SHAZAM!

Chapter 8

SHAZAM!

Kahndaq

The Justice League of America went to Kahndaq, the place where Satan had attacked. There they met Shazam, a hero who has the powers of the Greek Gods. He was kneeing on the floor, looking for evidence.

"Shazam! What's up bro!" Green Arrow greeted.

"Nothing much Arrow, just here looking for where Satan went." Shazam said.

"Why?" Nightwing asked, "I thought you were with the League."

"No, I had to come here, because this is Black Adam's land. If I didn't, the Wizard, the one who gave me powers, would have to release Black Adam and let him investigate. That would be good." Shazam stated.

Black Lightning shoved Hawkman and Atom aside and looked at Shazam. "Noooo way. You're Shazam!"

"Yeah." Shazam said, he put his hand out, "Nice to meet you." Lightning shook his hand.

"What have you found?" Black Canary asked.

"Nothing so far, I wish the League would help, but Lantern and Flash are somewhere in space and Batman is dealing with this guy named Hush while Wonder Woman is at her island dealing with the God of War." Shazam said.

"What about Cyborg and Martian Manhunter?" Hawkman asked.

"Cyborg went to go work for STAR Labs, and Martian Manhunter hasn't been seen since the funeral. I think he's taking it hard because he was kinda supposed to protect Superman you know?" Shazam said. "What have you found?"

"Nothing." Atom said. Then he was knocked out by a strike that hit him in the back of the head. The Justice League of America looked and saw the Suicide Squad.

"Well hello mates, you surely look like a rip off of the Justice League," Captain Boomerang said.

"Well, then you must be getting us confused with someone else." Aquaman stated.