Chapter 5: The third time's lucky

November 6th

James' P.O.V

 I woke the next morning with a slight headache but I ignored it and got out of bed. I went to the window and opened the curtains slightly to see that some of the students were already out and about. I turned back to see that Josh was sound asleep, probably still having a hangover...

I sighed and thought about leaving him to his sleep but when I checked the time on my phone, telling me that it was 7:44 am, I had to wake him since we all have breakfast at 8:10 plus I wanted to have some fun with this, again....

I walked up to Josh, bent down and was infront of his ear when I said....

"WAKE UP, JOSHY BOY!!!"

Ok, yelled into his ear more like.

He jumped into the air and fell off the bed in the process, giving me the death glare while I was laughing my  head off.

"Morning, sleeping beauty" I said in a sweet voice.

"James, I swear I am going to...ahhh" he was cut off when he moved his hands to his temples and started to rub them.

"You swear you are going ahhhhh what?" I teased.

"You..are so lucky...I have other....things to...deal with" he said slowly with the hint of anger in his voice but also amusement.

"Aww, come on, you would have done the same if I was hangover" I said as I gave him a hand up.

"True...." he trailed off as we chucked. No matter how much we hated each other or wanted to beat the shit out of each other at times, we were always great mates and I'm glad that we were.

"Anyway, we have breakfast so get dressed before everyone stuff's themselves with everything" I said as I reached down and passed him his shirt.

"Alright, cheers mate" he said as he went into the bathroom to get ready.

"So what happened last anyway" Josh called from the the other room.

"Are you sure you wanna know" I asked with a smirk.

"Depends, did I run butt naked on the streets or was I snogging the hell out of Lizzy" he questioned with the hint of worry and concern clear in his voice.

I chuckled

"Don't worry, you were just so drunk that you forgot my name, which is Jimmy now apparently, and could barely walk, let alone even stand up" I said with amusement, clear in my voice.

I heard him groan before he said "Well Jimmy, I'm glad that you took care of me before I did some crazy shit " he thanked.

"No probs" I replied

"So, we gonna head out and eat or talk about stuff that was so yesterday?" he asked

"I don't know, I kinda like the stuff that went down yesterday but then again, so does food" I smirked.

"Then lets get our fat, lazy arses out the door already" he demanded.

"Sure thing" I said before I pulled my shirt on and was out the door with Josh by my side.

*At the Mess Hall*

Josh and  I got to the front of the line after a few good minutes and got our breakfast. He got some toast with butter on top, a muffin with some coffee as I got bacon and eggs with orange juice. Usually I drink coffee but after last night I felt like having something more...refreshing if you know what I mean...