Prologue

I was hungry again. I'd already eaten three cheeseburgers, two large fries and an apple pie. It just wasn't enough food. I needed more. This human body that was now my home required large amounts of calories to feel satisfied.

I looked around the room trying to determine who I would be able to trick into providing me more funds. I smiled when I spotted a tall blonde smiling brightly at me two tables over. I smiled and winked in her direction. I watched as she swallowed hard and said something to her friend next to her.

I knew the body I possessed was considered very attractive to the young teen females. Apparently, my face was as exactly the same as someone named Jace Norman. Some kind of famous TV star. Anyhow, I wasn't Jace, this isn't his body but I would take advantage of every female teenager that confused me with him. See I was new here to earth and could use all the support I could get. My species arrived exactly two days ago and we were desperate to find bones we could inhabit.

Soon, we would have thousands of female bodies for my family to inhabit. With this face and those silly females constantly wanting to get close to me it would be so easy to take over the world one high school at a time.