Ross lynch imagine

Alanna
~~~~~~
Today I woke up with a bounce in my step. Today I was going to go to a R5 concert!!!!! FINALLY I get to go to one and I'm so freakin excited.

I got up bouncing to my bathroom and into the shower singing smile by R5 themselves. After my shower I went back into my room and got my outfit ready to go and went back into the bathroom and changed.

Finally I was done with my outfit. I went over to my bed and grabbed my phone and my beats headphones and galloped my way down the steps and into the kitchen grabbing an apple and was out the door before you could say my name.

Once I was outside I grabbed my yellow penny board (see what I did there) and was on my way to the park. I put my headphones on blasting R5 the whole way there.

When I finally made it to the park I sat under a tree still blasting the music when all of a sudden I felt a pair of hands go over my eyes. "Hi brad I know it's you" I said to him laughing. "Oh man how do you know it's me babe" he said all sad "because of your cologne that you wear." I said back "so do ya wanna hang tonight babe?" He asked me "um...I'm sorry but I'm going to a R5 concert." I said back knowing what's going to probably happen next. "WAIT YOU CHOOSE THEM OVER ME?!?!?! HOW COULD YOU I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME BABE???? YOU KNOW WHAT WE'RE DONE!!!" He said back angrily walking away.

I just started to cry. After crying for a couple of minuets I looked at the time and went back home and grabbed my keys and my tickets and went to my car and was on my way to pick my friend up.

When I made it to Emily's house she came bounding out of the house climbing into the car squealing like a little kid on Christmas Day opening up a present.

"AWWWWWW" we both screamed at each other fangirling
"OMG do you have the cd with you Alanna?" Emily asked worried
"Yes I have the cd" I said holding the cd up in the air so she could see it.
"Well what are you waiting for play it sista" she said back with some sass in that tone of hers.
"Ok ok ok I'm going I'm going" I said back putting in the cd.

Instantly loud the song by themselves came on and we both screamed on the top of our lungs.

Finally we made it to the arena, we both looked at each other and screamed again but this time with more energy. After screaming we cooled ourselves down and climbed out of the car locking the car on the way inside of the arena.

Once we got in we got some merch and we went to go get our seats in the first row. We sat down waiting for it to start when all of a sudden my thoughts got interrupted by Emily asking me about my boyfriend. "Hey Alanna how are you and brad doing?" She asked "um..about that Emily uh we kinda may have sorta oh I don't know broke up today" I said
"WHAT?!?! Wait how did this happen? What happened? Why? How?" She asked
"He got mad at me about my obsession about R5 and he exploded at me and broke up with me" I said back very sad this time feeling the tears come but I pushed them back.

Instantly before she could say something back the whole arena turned pitched black and all we could hear was "HELLO CALIFORNIA HOW ARE WE DOING TONIGHT?" Coming from the one and only Riker lynch. All we could do was scream on the top of our lungs jumping up and down shaking our heads. Then all of a sudden after riker spoke all we could hear since the lights were still off were the sounds of drums slowly coming in and a guitar then a bass then another guitar then some keyboard at the end and they all joined in and started to play loud. Instantly the lights on the stage came on and everybody and I mean everybody including us started to scream.

In the middle of the concert they were doing the bring the fan up on stage thing. And of course I joined in with the millions of hands in the air thinking that I probably wouldn't get picked but my thoughts once again got interrupted by Ross saying something into the microphone and the stage manager coming over to me telling me to follow him to the stage.

I got onto the stage and got hugged by riker then rocky then Ratliff then rydel then last but not least Ross lynch my crush my love of my life. After the hug riker asked me what my name was and I said "Alanna summers" then they started to sing smile from my request.

After the concert I was about to walk out when the stage manager came over to me and Emily and asked if we were Emily rose and Alanna summers and all we could do was shake our heads yes. Then we followed him to the dressing room of R5.

We entered only to be greeted by them which made Emily sorta faint cause riker was standing right in front of her. After that fun scene Ross came over to me and brought me outside and started to walk still holding my hand.

We stopped after walking for a little while and again with my thoughts being interrupted by him pushing me against the wall I got scared and looked confused and he just put his finger on my lips and told me to shhh it's ok and then he did something that I thought would never and I mean NEVER would happen to me in a million of years. Being kissed by Ross lynch, the Ross shor lynch kissing me with his pink, plump lips.

We were kissing for like a good 5 minuets when we heard some whistles behind us. We broke apart to be only greeted by riker, rocky, Ratliff looking at us taking photos. We finally made them go away and Ross gave me his number and we became boyfriend and girlfriend. Well after the first date we had but yeah.

THE END

I hope she likes I'm sorry if it's kinda weird at the beginning I was doing this on my ipod but my ipod died so I had to write it down on my phone and shorted some of it so yeah.

Well enjoy Xxxx @pinki123456

#r5familyforever
#R5er
#R5family
#R5