❦❧ Twëñtÿ Ēïght ❧❦

❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦

It didn't take long to formulate the account of separation between them. I knew exactly what mayhem to unleash as I crept backwards quickly out of the door. I closed it shut as gently as I could yet with collected frustration for I was unable to just barge in as I wished to.

I had to retain a certain act of naivety, oblivious to the pleasure of the flesh they partake in. Play the innocent victim in order to acquire his sympathy.

The scheme I was ready to display, causes me no level of uncertainty. All would go as planned. My stomach twisting bitterly. My face already arrayed the tearful remnants of anguish resulting from her taunting threats earlier.

The sexual escapade before me had only served to replenish my sight with burning moisture. My mind assaulted with her moans of delight as she indulged in heights of ecstasy previously unknown to me.

Till last night...

I sprinted up the steps of the basement as fast as lightening. As soon as I reached the top, I glare down at the closed doorway, my hands clenching into fists at my side. My mind menacingly bombarded with the scenes of her on top of him. Of his hands gripping into her flesh. As they both attempted to meld into one.

A stabbing ache raced across my head as my gaze grew red with flashing rage. I let out a piercing scream from the very depths of my disintegrating heart before I softly closed the door.

I run towards the foyer stair well, knowing well enough my shrill wails of fear would snatch him away from her poisonous claws.

I continued sobbing as I paced back and forth, awaiting him to save me. He was so good at it. All those times he's rescued so me so far. My heart springs  with increased yearning.

And no less than a couple of minutes elapse, he's rushing towards me with repleted concern. His clothes appeared as if thrown on in a hurry. I attempt not to direct my gaze at his black sweat pants, wondering if his erection subsided yet.

"Liyana?! What's wrong?!" He calls out to me as he pushes the silky dark locks of his hair away from those slate grey eyes.

He was striving to appear decent but I knew too well what he had been upto. How that body looks fully naked. What it's capable of.

I gulp, refusing as much as I could, not to lower my gaze down at his pants. Directing my tearful stare up at him, I allow my lips to tremble fully from the memory of what he was upto moments ago.

I silently weep and dash right into him, crushing myself against his form as I cry out. "There were two large rats in my room!!! One of them chased me down here!!"

"What ?!" He exclaims in shock as he half pulls away to peer down at me questioningly.

"I'm so scared!" My body shakes with tremors of thrill as I feel his erection pressed against my stomach. The fabric of his pajama pants doing a poor job of concealing it.

I'm at awe of how long his arousal was taking to subside. Was it like this for all guys? I press myself forward against him again, thriving in the sensation of being so close to his manhood.