18+SMUT Stay? pt 3 TUMS+81

Note from me-

Hi there, so sorry to keep you all waiting. I mean like two days though. I think I have been waiting to find time to write this shit, btw don't judge it is like really late and as I have said b4 I am making this up as I go. IDK WTF to do so plzzzzz don't judge me. This one is the SMUTTY  18+ one... FINALLY... ok enough of me typing I'ma start now for you perves out there IK I said in the first one that they had done things b4 but now thinking about it, they r both virgins but bi (pun intended) "stuff" I now mean giving each other hickeys, making out-shirtless and that shit... the last thing btw I got my heart broken, shattered, torn out, thrown around and stood on today so if it is short, or cliff hanger yall know why..............................................................

So without-further-a-do..............................................................

_________________________________________________

Keith's  POV-

I was gripping firmly on his big, thick cock. My fingers barely touching, making me shiver at his dick's size. I stared at the tent through his boxers. I looked up at him to get the all-clear, but instead found myself being pulled into a kiss, and I deepened that kiss until Lance pulled away.

"Daddy, I-i...I need you... R-r-right now!~" Lance said those words went straight to my dick. 

(IDK WTF I AM DOING....)

I knew exactly what my Sharpshooter wanted but still said through a smirk in the most seductive way possible, "What do you need from me~..." I gripped his dick tighter as I moved on top of him and whispered in his ear, "my virginity~... my dirty. Slutty. Sharpshooter... let's just see first if you can live up to that name shall we?~" I felt him shiver below me as he moaned at the reply. I chuckled a little as I leaned in and attached his neck again.

Lance's POV-

"Mhmmm-~...." I moaned until I sunk in what Keith had actually said. "Wait, you too?" 

He looked at me confused and stopped kissing my neck, "What do you mean me too?" He asked as his innocent, beady, violet eyes looked into my ocean blue ones.

"A virgin t-t-too?" I asked feeling the blush creep onto my face. I looked away when suddenly.....

Keith's POV-

Lance looked away with the embarrassment of being a virgin. I gently tilt hid face up to look at me, and holy mother-quiznack was him blushing not the cutest thing I had ever seen.

"Well baby boy, that's about to change~ Isn't is?~" I ask him with as much courage as I could muster.

"WELL HELL YES IT IS!~," He said with a lot of excitement in his voice.

I pull his boxers down and stare open-mouthed at the length of him. "H-h-how long?~" I managed to ask in amazement.

"7 inches when I am not hard but when I am fully hard about 11... why, are you enjoying the view?~" He said with that signature smirk across his face. It made me wanna kill him, kiss him, slap him, fuck him and punish him all at the same time. 

I gripped my hand around the length again.

"T-t-t-... c-can yo-you t-t-take your gloves off?~" He said between moans and gasps. "and the rest of yours and my clothes... Daddy~~~?" As soon as he said that I stripped both him and me and put my mouth up to his throbbing, semi-hard dick and licked and kissed it all over. I was rewarded with the sounds of him moaning, groaning and gasping all at once.......

TBC....CLIFF HANGER...

Sorry guys i am getting tired, ill continue this tomorrow, most likely tomorrow night for me. Thanlks and hope that you are all enjoying this bad-ass-shit sofar. Bye.