Rape culture

She was shedding tears, her hands tied. Oh, I apologise, did I said shedding tears, actually... she was shedding tears of blood, because... her bleeding eyes did not express the level of pain she was going through. The pain which is impossible for anyone to express, a child of just six had to experience the pain. What was the mistake of the girl, is it her dress, oh I get it, it might be the frock that might be small, above the knee, that the guy thought to be a hint for himself, or it might be the western dress or fashion about which the girl had no idea, or ... No! there is no freaking way a six-year-old girl could seduce a guy, it's bloody thinking of commoditizing a girl for his eroticism and he got no reason for it.

A life was at risk, on a bed of death and politicians got no chill, and the shameless fellows don't give up on opportunities to degrade oppositions instead of helping the girl in taking care of her and taking actions against the culprit. Oppositions start shouting like a mad dog that the minister is not worthy of the position, a small child's life was just commoditized in all the way possible, but the parents and the girl remained numb, because the un-expressed feelings and the level of mental and physical pain did not let a word come out from the mouth but from their eyes and parents remained in the hospital staring at the clothes of their child thinking can they even see their same child again.

A human does a mistake they should be ashamed of the mistake but to call these devils human is the biggest sin a human can make. Everything would get settled and this case would also get layers of dust on it but the happy life of the family is disturbed and the girl would never come to know what happened with her...

"Ashamed to call myself a man, whenever I come across such news – Psychic writer"