When you die

Requested by: Pathfinder_MRVN

Bangalore: you died in her arms on the battlefield. A military funeral was held for you and anita stayed by your grave afterwards. She got you special flowers, your favorite flower, and she set them on your grave and cried.

Bloodhound: they didn't give you a Viking death like they gave Author. They buried your body in a secluded area in the woods and every morning and night they would sit by your grave praying to the all father to protect you and guide you now

Caustic: at first he felt no emotion when he heard someone died but when he realized it was you, he cradled your dead body in his arm whispering about all the happy time you two spent together and while he did that There was a single tear drop on his face.

Crypto: he ended up getting really depressed over your death. First his sister now you, you were the closest thing to family, a friend, a companion he had left in this world now he has nothing.

Gibraltar: he would carry your dead body into the grave and bury it by himself, and once he finished he cried and sang your favorite song quietly

Lifeline: she's use to dead being a combat medic, but it's been a while since she felt emotion towards someone's death. She would cry her eyes out, her makeup would smear and she would be a mess and DOC was sad too they tried to help Ajay cop as best as they can

Mirage: when he hears that you died he would cry his eyes out. After the funeral, he would quit the games for a while and visit his mother to clear his head.

Octane: he would stop doing stunts and stop running completely. He stopped live streaming and his fans wondered where he was. He hugs a picture of you every night and cries himself to sleep. After a while he decided to change his life around, doing less risky things and not taking a lot of stone, things he knew would make you happy.

Pathfinder: at first he would think that you're asleep but once the other legends explain that you were dead his screen on his chest was blank. He went outside to a park and sat under a tree were he powered down forever.

Revenant: he doesn't really care. He can replace you in seconds after all he did threaten you to love him. But sometimes he does miss you. The new people he got weren't like you at all so he killed them.

Wattson: she would cry her little eyes out. After the funeral she would go to her old house and cry under the kitchen table like she did when her father died. And like before the other legends came to comfort her.

Wraith: she would be sad yes but she's happy that in another reality another dimension you're still alive and well, so she doesn't need to be completely sad about it.