Platform 9 3/4 (Chapter 1)

○○○●ELSA'S POV●○○○

I watch as every wizards and witches scramble the whole station with their trollies to look for Platform 9 3/4...Of course,...they don't know where it is. I've heard of invisible walls before and they're the actual entrances to find the platform so I have to search them fast. Or else I'll be late and have literally just missed a once in a lifetime opportunity to go to the most famous and amazing school known to...well wizards.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

~

I still remembered a grey owl flying past my living room windows when I was eating breakfast with my Uncle Vincent (Step-uncle) and Aunt Primrose. Which, of course, I made. Anna just sat there innocently. She didn't dare to get on anyone's nerves. Especially Uncle Vincent's. My spoilt cousin, Rapunzel, kept spitting baked beans at me while they weren't looking.

My uncle's a caring and loving person. He just spoils Rapunzel too much and I really don't like that. That's just plain unfair. Punzie, a nickname I made for her, always takes advantage about it.

Me and Anna have powers and magic in our blood. Anna's is still unknown. But the signs were really noticeable.

Punzie secretly has them too.

She has this some kind of healing powers with her blonde hair. It glows whenever she sings a song that I also memorized. She always sings it to heal her small wounds that I never made. Yet I still get punished for them. She never sings it in front of everyone but I always caught her singing it secretly. I admit, she has a beautiful voice as well as gifted with powers.

My birthday was coming up. I'm turning 11. No one wanted to celebrate it of course. Except for Anna. She just gave me a little hand-made necklace. It was the most valuable and precious thing to me.

An owl suddenly flew here and perched on the window frame. It was holding a piece of a neatly folded letter in its claws. I slowly and carefully walked towards it and petted it softly. I grabbed the letter and immediately opened it.

You guys know what happened next.

~

Well, now I have to look for suspicious walls which is utterly difficult. Sigh. My attention soon turned to a boy with red ginger hair, who was chatting with another boy with brown hair. They were holding Platform 9 3/4 tickets!

I walked up to them, avoiding the wild crowd surrounding me. My trolley literally almost fell sideways.

"Hello" I greeted them. They faced me.

"Hi uh are you lost?" The boy with brown hair asked, pushing his round glasses up to the bridge of his nose.

"No I was wondering if either of you know where Platform 9 3/4 is?"

"You're a witch too?" The brown haired boy asked. I nodded casually.

"As a matter of fact, we do. Ron's mom here told us where. And as a bonus, it's a wall." He smirked sarcastically. He pointed at the wall behind them.

"That wall?" It seemed pretty normal to me. They both nodded. "Oh I forgot to mention. My name's Harry. Harry Potter. And this is Ron Weasley"

"I could've introduced myself you know!" The ginger-red haired boy said in a monotone voice.

"Where's Mrs. Weasley?" Harry asked, looking around.

"Oh she left to buy another box of pencils and fairy dust for me. You know her. Overprotective and stuff" I just realized they're both speaking British. I glanced at my old watch.

"Magic! We're gonna be late! 10 minutes left until the train leaves!"

"Really? Quick, let's go inside the wall!" Ron turned around, pulling his trolly. I looked at him crazily. "You can't be serious, are you?!"

"Come on uh,.."

"Elsa, Elsa Arendelle."

"Come on Elsa! It's the only way!" Harry panicked as the crowd of witches and wizards coming towards us. To the wall to be exact.

"Okay okay!"

"Harry make sure to be sure this time, ok? Or else you'll get embarrassed again (only Harry Potter fans get this). Pffft...." Ron chuckled.

"Elsa you go first, then Harry and finally me." We both nodded.

"1...2...3...Go!" Harry counted.

Zoosh! I felt a wave over me as I got inside.

Wow that sure was quick. Soon Harry and Ron followed.

"Ron! Ron! Ron Weasley!"

"Yes mom?" She handed him two boxes of pencils, a box of tissues, hand sanitizer, a spare bag, a knapkin, a sweater, some books, some type of purple dust in a bottle, a water bottle and some chocolate. Wait what?

"Mom, you do know I don't need all of this." Ron said, almost trembling because of the stuff he was holding.

"Nonsense, Ron. Oh hello dear. What's your name?" The old woman smiled sweetly.

"Elsa. Elsa Arendelle ma'am." I smiled back, which soon turned to a frown.

"Uh ma'am we've to go now. Ron, Harry let's go." I said.

"Bye mom!" Ron yelled and waved before boarding Hogwarts Express.

*********Harry~With a flick of my wand, this chapter has ended! Woosh!*********