Hermione (Chapter 2)

(I know, I know, the title said Hermione but I made the media photo Hiccup :) )

*_ELSA'S POV_*

That girl sure was cute. Who was she anyway? Looked a lot like Ron... But she even wished Harry good luck... Now I'm confused. I decided to ask the two British boys.

"Ron, Harry, who was that girl with red hair, the one that wished Harry? She looked a lot like you Ron" I asked, curious to know.

"Oh she's my sister, Ginny. She's going to Hogwarts next year. " He said, grinning widely.

"Really? My sister's going next year too. Her name's Anna." Harry and Ron both nodded.

"We sure have a lot in common, Elsa" I smiled, agreeing. Then a girl with messy wavy blonde hair came to our compartment. She asked if she could sit with us 'cause the train's compartments were almost full. We all nodded in response.

"Thanks! I'm Hermione. Hermione Granger. Pleasant to meet you all" She offered her hand and I gladly accepted it. This girl sure was friendly. Somehow I just couldn't shake the feeling that she's a Know-It-All.

"You're welcome. I'm Elsa. Elsa Arendelle. This is Ron Weasley and Harry Potter" I gestured towards the others. She looked shocked.

"Harry Potter?! As in, THE Harry Potter?" Harry looked casual as he nodded. I wondered what's the big deal. She sat down next to me.

"Woah it is a huge pleasure to meet you! I've heard a lot about you. I understand your parents killed Pitch-...You-Know-Who?" Harry nodded and turned away sadly to look outside the window.

"And they got killed as well" Everyone's face fell. Hermione's face looked as though she was saying, 'I should not have said that'

Then an old lady with a trolley full of all types of candy came to our compartment. You name it, it's there. "Candy anyone?"

"The Trolley Witch!" We all exclaimed excitedly.