Jelly or Lies-y? (Chapter 5)

*Jack's POV*

Why does that girl keep doing that? I was just teasing her. That's all.

She must've thought I like her or something...........Yeah it's probably that.

I smirked to my proud self.

"Now all of you may head to your dormitories and rest. Class will begin in an hour. Prefects you may lead your friends to their house dormitories, " Professor North spoke clearly.

I looked back at the redhead.

She's sitting next to that platinum blonde haired girl, Elsa.

"Oi Jack, what're you staring at for? C'mon," Draco clapped his hands on my face. I nodded while turning away to the giant door and glanced back one last time at them.

We arrive...

I was still shocked by the moving stairs but eventually shrugged it off.

"Guys what class do you have later?" I asked them. Laying on my bed, my head resting in my hands.

"Defence Against the Dark Arts" Ezra said.

"Potions. You?" Draco said and pursed his lips.

"Same"

"Hey did you see that weird know it all girl?" He asked again.

"Which one?" I asked, not bothering to look at him anymore.

"The one with the wavy blonde hair. Hermione, I think her name was"

"Oh yea..her. Yeah, why?"

"She's a mud blood. Just like Cheshire. Another person I hate in this pathetic school"

"So what you like her or something" I turned my body to my right.

"In your dreams Frost" I could feel him smirking. I smirked back as well.

"Whatever you say loverboy"

"Shut up" he said and finally laid on the bed beside mine.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

I sat on one of the long benches as I placed my books on the table and looked around.

Man this place is so old my Uncle Manny is a lot younger...And he's only 400!

I suddenly noticed two girls sat in front of me. One with fiery red hair and one with platinum blonde.

It was the girls.

I poked their shoulders and they quickly turned around and both shot me death glares.

"What do you want?!" They asked angrily in unison.

"Hi um, I-I'm s-sorry for w-what happened earlier...I was just, you know, messin' around with you two..." I could feel myself sweating. I played with my collar. They glared even more.

"You thought that was messing around?! She was embarrassed in front of the whole school you know?! Yet you still have the guts to apologize to her huh?!" Elsa practically yelled. Unlike the tomboy.

The redhead's face softened as she was staring at something behind me. I turned around and saw a Hufflepuff boy.

Hiccup. He was talking to a blonde girl with light blue eyes. They looked like best friends.

I looked at him. Then back at her. And back at him. Then back at her.

"You like him?" I asked her.

'Merida' snapped back into reality. Did she seriously just daydream?

"W-w-what?" She stuttered nervously. I smirked.

"I asked, if you like him or not"

She shook her head furiously, her hands swiftly flapping.

"No, no I don't! In your wildest dreams! Ye just trying to get in my pants, that's all. Well phuey. Ye could just get up and scram." She's horribly bad at lying.

My eyebrow raised up as I smirked even higher.

"You like him don't you? Yo everyone somebody's got a crush! Somebody's got a crush! Somebody's got a-"

"Shut up you little wee devil!" She blocked my mouth with her palm. It smelled like bear odor. Yuck.

That Hiccup guy was staring at us both confusingly but then went back to talking with the girl. I looked back at Merida and pulled her arm away from my mouth.

"Well I for one am not gonna stop until you forgive me so ha." She looked angry for a while but then sighed.

"Okay, okay. Fine. Just shut that little mouth of yours, will ya?" She said and elbowed the edge of my table. The table jumped a bit making my hands jump too.

I raised a brow.

"Are you really serious? Do you actually like him?" I asked again, gently. Trying not to get on her nerves again.

"I don't know. Probably not, lass. Besides, who would want to date a girl like me? A tomboy..." She said, slowly and sadly, putting her chin on her knuckle.

I felt sorry for her a bit.

My hand reached for hers and she cringed a little.

"Don't say things like that, Merida. You might not know what lies ahead of you. Let things go the way they should. We should never mess with fate, Merida. You of all people should know that." I motivated her.

She just stared at me blankly then at our hands then back at me.

Elsa just sat there and looked at us both for a while.

"*cough* Jarida! Merijack! *cough* * cough*" Elsa fake coughed. Merida glanced at her weirdly.

"Okay, that's enough about it! I forgive you and let's pretend this never happened alright laddie!" Merida exclaimed and let go my hand. She grinned awkwardly. I just smirked and nodded.

We all looked back at Hiccup. He and his friend were both laughing and playfully punching each other.

They were having the best time of their lives and I was just sitting there...

Narrating a story.