~Chapter Nine~

Daniel's POV

When Y/N came out of her change room, she looked amazing, like really hot. The dress fit her body perfectly, showing off everything. We made eye contact, it was kind of awkward, but neither of us looked away until Anna spoke.

I've always thought that Y/N was attractive but she's always been the annoying friend that my sister has. I don't know, I can't explain it.

"The boys are here, I'm going. Text me when you're ready to leave" I said and started walking out of the store.

I walked over to the food court and saw all the boys sitting at a table.

"Daniel, finally!" Corbyn yelled.

"My sister held me up, you know what she's like with shopping" I said and did our handshake with all of them.

"Wait, is she with Y/N?" Corbyn asked.

"And why does that concern you?" I asked.

Corbyn rolled his eyes, "just curious"

Corbyn's a flirt, we all know that. He sees a girl that he wants, and he'll go for it. Y/N is one of those girls that keep turning him down, so he keeps going. What can I say, he likes a challenge.

"We got you this" Jonah said, handing me some fries. "We thought that you might be a while"

"Thanks," I said and started eating them.

After a couple minutes Jack spoke up. "Oi bro, did they follow you?" he asked, nudging his head to the right.

We all looked over and saw Anna and Y/N walk into the food court. Y/N made eye contact with me then looked away, making eye contact with Corbyn and rolling her eyes.

"Nice" Corbyn smirked.

"Don't do anything stupid" I said and sat back in my chair.

"Why? Does it bother you?" he asked, laughing.

The girls walked over to us, Y/N leaning over and stealing some of my fries.

"Piss off" I said, slapping her hand away. This made her retaliate and take more. She looked at me with a smile plastered across her face.

"I'm hungry" she shrugged.

"Hey Y/N" Corbyn smirked.

"Corbyn" she sighed.

"Have you reconsidered my offer?"

Anna laughed, causing Y/N to giggle. "Corbyn, sweetie. When I make up my mind, I don't normally change it. I don't do fuck boys"

"Come on Y/N, just one time. You won't regret it" he smirked, inching closer to her.

"She said no dude. Just leave it" I sighed, shoving food into my mouth. 

Anna looked at me weirdly. It's like she saw something in me, that I knew was there but wasn't sure what it was. Why did I stand up for her? I never do that.

"Bye Corbyn" she smiled and her and Anna walked away and into the next shop.

Once they were out of sight, the boys cracked up laughing.

"Corbyn getting shot down" Zach laughed, "that never happens"

"We thought you were the guy that could get anyone," Jack added, laughing too.

"Why are we talking about me here, Daniel was the one that stood up for her. I thought he hated her" Corbyn defended, throwing his hands up in the air.

The boys all looked at me. "Yeah Daniel, what was that about?" Jonah asked.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "You've just been asking her out for months now, shouldn't you have given up by now"

"She's a challenge, and I like a challenge" Corbyn said. "I don't back down from a challenge"

"Good luck there buddy" Jonah said and patted his back.

We were then interrupted by some fans asking for pictures. We happily agreed and once they said goodbye, we made out way around the shopping centre until Anna rang me telling me that he and Y/N were ready to leave.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this