Up

Max didn't know why he was back here. He was back at Elizabeth's house. It was so empty. It was like walking around a graveyard. Max didn't know where to go so he started looking for someone, anyone. When he couldn't find anybody inside the house, he opened the front door to go outside, but all he saw was a car skidding on its side, about to hit another car. He recognized the car that was still. It was the car that took him to so many playgrounds and parties when he was younger. Max tried calling out for Elizabeth but he couldn't move. As soon as the car was about to crash, Max was suddenly could move but only fell forward. Then, he was on the ground at his next foster house. Mr. Hunnynuts on the ground too, ripped and torn. His two older foster siblings were laughing at him and kicking him. Max tried to get up but was shoved back and into a chair that was in his next foster house. The chair he was sitting at a dining table and in a very expensive-looking house. Sat at the table were only himself and the couple. The two were at each other's throats while Max just tried to eat. All day and night, they were fighting and arguing and hitting. They never did that to him, but it was torture to just have to hear them. Max put his hands over his ears and fell to rest his elbows on the table, but there was no table. He was standing in his next foster house. His hands were in his hair and the single foster parent had a look of pity. He knew that she was just trying to help, but Max was not going to show that he was soft and weak. She would not stop talking and would not stop getting closer to him that Max just couldn't stop himself from bringing his fist to her jaw. Then, Max was in his current foster house, and he just punched Hyacinth. Max's face almost instantly softened and tried to reach out, but he was being dragged by Regina into the living room where Charles was standing. Max struggled and broke free of her grasp and started running he didn't know where he was but then he sees David and Gwen. He runs up to them and grabs David's shirt, trying to get his attention. David looks at him and scoffs as he shoves Max to the ground. Max is confused and looks up to see David's foot about to kick his face. 

Max bolts awake and gasps sharply. While sitting up so fast, Max's arm straightens out and Max hisses while grabbing his elbow. It was just a dream. Just a dream... Max thinks but it doesn't help him feel any better. All of those events actually happened. Except for the last part with David. Max looks around and sees that he is laying on the couch. He looks over to see his foster siblings doing all of their chores. I should go to help them. Max thinks as he starts to get up. "Nope," he hears as a hand pushes him back onto the couch. He looks up to see Ivy standing next to the couch with a vacuum in her hands. "Mia said that you need to lay down for a while." Max groans and says, "Come on, Ivy. I need to help too." Ivy smiles, "No. Oh! And I almost forgot! You should eat something. Here. We couldn't find anything soft but Mia said that this would be fine." She said as she handed Max half of a sandwich of some kind. "Thanks" Max responded as he laid back down. Ivy got back to cleaning but then looked over at Max before saying, "What's wrong? Nightmare?" Max just nodded as Ivy asked, "Wanna talk about it?" Max hesitated before shaking his head. "Ok" he hears as the vacuum starts up again. 

This is what David's apartment layout looks like

And this is the foster house that Max is at