The Cafe Boy

Y/N POV

It was the first day of our new session. I was very excited to meet my friends cause it was the last year of school and I want to enjoy this whole year with my friends .
I reached our school very early. I went ahead and sat beside my friends especially Lisa who is my best friend . I looked around but Jung Hoseok was nowhere to be seen . I asked Lisa about him and she told me that he would be joining school probably from next week . He had gone to a family trip.
The teachers came and introduced themselves one by one cause most of them were new . Some of them started a new lesson and some of them didn't. And finally at 4 pm the final bell rang and school ended.

As the last school bell rang Lisa and I quickly packed our bags and came out of the school . We decided to have a cup of coffee at a cafe nearby.

As we entered the cafe we saw that most of the tables were taken except two or three . We went ahead and sat in one of those empty seats .

"What would you like to order ma'am ? " asked the waitress .

" Two cappuccino , please " , Lisa replied as she saw that I was focused on something else.

I was looking at the boy who entered the cafe few minutes ago and was searching for an empty table . He had a very handsome small face with small black eyes which is similar to those of cats and have black hair. His lips were pink . He was wearing a black and white shirt . He sat in one of those empty seats. He was reading a book and was so much concentrated in it that when one of the waitress asked him his orders , he didn't give any reply. When the waitress asked him for the second time he replied after few seconds and ordered the same coffee as ours .

We were chatting about the classes we had that day and about the teachers who took the classes , there was nothing much to talk about as it was the first day of our new session

We were chatting about the classes we had that day and about the teachers who took the classes , there was nothing much to talk about as it was the first day of our new session . But the thing is that I couldn't help myself from staring at him . When our eyes suddenly met , i hurriedly looked away without knowing where to look or what to do. I felt very embarrassing afterwards.

After few minutes he left the cafe shop after finishing his coffee and paying the money to the cashier. My eyes followed his moves and I saw him turning right on the main streets. We also left the cafe after a minute or two .

I reached home and went through all the lesson that were taught that day. But felt tired after few hours so I went to sleep .

The next morning I woke up extremely late for school . I hurriedly put on my school uniform and combed my hair and rushed to the bus stand but unfortunately I missed it . I waited there for the next bus which was about to arrive after 15 minutes but I was helpless and had to wait there for the bus. Finally I reached our school .

When I entered the class I saw that our teacher didn't come yet so i hurried to my seat beside Lisa.

" Why are you so late ? " Lisa snapped.

" I woke up late and then I missed the bus " I replied while taking out notebooks from my backpack.

After few seconds, our homeroom teacher entered our class . The whole class became silent . Then he said ," Today we have a new transfer student.". And then he turned towards the door and said,
"Come in and introduce yourself ."

Then a boy entered the class . To my greatest surprise it was the same boy whom I saw in the cafe the other day .He was looking extremely handsome and descent in school uniform . The teacher asked him to introduce himself .

" Hi everyone. I am Min Yoongi . Nice to meet you guys . Please take care good care of me because it's my last year of school " he said.

His voice was so raspy that when he spoke I felt goosebumps all over my body. The teacher told him to take a seat.

He went and sat down in the seat behind Lisa who was sitting directly beside me. I could see him from the corner of my eyes .
After our home room teacher left a small group of girls and few boys gathered around Yoongi and introduced themselves one by one to him. Some girls went back to their desks talking about his looks. They were obviously saying that he was handsome .
After the whole group went back to their respective seats I saw Lisa turning back and introducing herself to him .

"Hi , I am Lalisa Manoban . You can call me Lisa Nice to meet you . Meet my best friend , Y/N ."

Not being ready for this I stammered.

" H-Hi , nice to m-meet you. I am Y/N "

---------------------------------

Hello everyone!! 😇😇😇😇
I hope you enjoy reading this cause this is my first ff which I have ever written .