7

Y/N POV

After few hours of working , when the resturant was almost empty .When the small bell on the door rang and I turned around to welcome the customer but like a angle a tall man wearing all black clothes enter whose body structure seem similar .

IT WAS THE ANGLE...... THE ANGLE......THE CAFE BOY ...MIN YOONGI.......

I was very surprised to see him. As he came towards me , I felt my cheeks being heated up .

I let go of all my thoughts and forced myself to focus on my work .

Don't blush..... It's my work place ........ He is just here to eat ....

Y/N : W-welcome Sir .

Finally I spoke. It's was quite hard but I did it .

Yoongi : Hi Y/N .

What ? Did he just say Y/N , I mean my name ? How did he know my name ? He never called me by by name.

Even it was only my name by which everyone calls me but from his mouth it seems like a magic spell spoken by an angel.

I pushed all this feelings away and lead him to a empty table and handed him out restaurant menu .

Yoongi : One bowl of japchae please .

After few minutes I placed his ordered food on his table and left . He started eating but his eyes never leaving mine .

......................

After eating he paid his bill but he was still sitting on the table avoiding eye contact with me . When almost the whole restaurants became empty . He walked towards me . He was nervous and I could tell that because his hands were slightly shaking and his cheeks turned into a deep shade of red . I thought at first that shaky hands and red cheek might be the effect of drinking alcohol but then I realized that he didn't order any drinks not even a coke. If he could see his face at that moment he would have run away from the restaurant .

He slowly made his way towards me .
He stared in my eyes like a lost kitten and finally he spoke .

" Y-Y/N c-can you ..... c-can I talk to you .... outside.. if you have time....then.. "

By hearing what he said my heart started beating very fast .

Should I say 'Yes' ? Or should I say 'No' ? If I say 'No' he might get heart .

" A-ah , w-wait a m-minute , I will just go inside and grab my coat "

Oh my god ...... I shuttered .... Someone kill me ....

I went inside and quickly put on my coat over my school uniform and came running outside . He was still standing at the same place where he was standing when I left him . I walked towards him . He gave me gummy smile and spoke .

"I-is it ok if you go to a walk with me , I mean it won't be late for you to home ?

Late....it isn't that much late though ...

There is no one in my house to wait for me .....

How can I miss such a great chance to talk with you for the first time ....

How can I say 'No'when you need me ....

" A-actually , it isn't that much late though and I have no one who would be waiting for me at my house ."

"Ok then.... It's very cold out here , let's go get a hot cup of coffee oy else we will freeze to death . "

He said "we" ..... Is this a dream .....no it can't be ....

"Yea sure ."

..........................

I hope you guys are enjoying ......

Yoongi's outfit :