| 3 |

ONE MONTH LATER........

Now Yoongi had become very close to Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin . He was always seen   with them in school . This was the reason why Y/N couldn't comfortable  talk with Hoseok even though they know each other very well .

Y/N POV

It's very uncomfortable to talk with Hoseok since Yoongi is always around him. What should I do ?

I was sitting in the class room absorb in my own thoughts when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder . I turned around and found it was of Hoseok and behind him Jimin and Yoongi were standing .

JiminHi Y/N .

Y/N :  Hi Jimin .

Jimin : Have you done the maths homework ?

Y/N: Yup.

Jimin  : Can you give it to me ? We three couldn't do it at all . We kinda forgot about it .

Y/N:  Yea no problem . Here you you .

Saying that I handed  my maths notebook to him. He took  my notebook to his seat which was behind me and started to copy the homework. The two other boys followed him . I was looking at him while he was writing . His head was tilted at an angle  . I did not know for how long I have been staring at him until Lisa came and wrap her hands around me from behind.

Y/N : Oh you are here .

Lisa : Yes.... What are they doing ?

Y/N : They are copying the maths homework . Have you done it ?

Lisa :  Yes I have done it  .

Hoseok : Hi Lisa . Have you done it , the maths homework?

Lisa : yes..

Jimin : How can you girls be so good in remembering the homeworks given in the class ? I always try to remember it but forgets as soon as I go  home.

Hoseok : me too ...

Lisa : Then you can write down what homeworks given in the class in a notebook . And go home and do the homeworks according to that notebook .

Jimin : Okay I will do that from now on . Hoseok and Yoongi you guys also should do it .

They nodded at  Jimin's word and again carried on with their writing . Lisa went and sat in her desk.
Lisa started talking with me but I wanted to keep looking at Yoongi and imagine a fantasy world of us ,only two of us .

....He looks handsome even when he writes.....

After few hours.......

Finally the school ended .

It was Saturday so I had to go to work . I left early . I was busy working . There were lot of customers . I was feeling dizzy , but I kept on working . I couldn't feel my legs .

After working I went home at 11:30 pm. It was quite late . I reached home , change my dress and fell my tired body on my bed . I was so exhausted that I can't go to the kitchen and make instant noodle for me . Soon I fell asleep .

The next day I woke up early in the morning and studied the lessons which were taught in the school . I cooked the lunch for me and it was not a very fancy one .

In the evening I went to work . I had to work more than the previous day .

----------------
Hope you guys like this chapter